• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Yen

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored
.@mamadousakho3: MotM vs Spain, Rating 8.63, Clearances 14, Tackles 4, Interceptions 4, Aerial Duels Won 4 @FFF

FootballFan

BwsBMdxIIAAwGXM.jpg:large

haha, fuck mourinho

SAF still trying to tap up pep.

BwsBMdxIIAAwGXM.jpg:large

haha, fuck mourinho

I remember a few years ago, they had Roland Nilsson at this thing. Copenhagens coach for 6 months until he got fired, otherwise known for being a stand in manager at some championship club and Malmø lol. Can understand Mou not wanting to return after that.

Mou wasn't invited?

He must have been taking a shit when they took photos

Coaches present were: Arsène Wenger (Arsenal FC), Luis Enrique (FC Barcelona), Josep Guardiola (FC Bayern München), José Mourinho (Chelsea FC), Jürgen Klopp (Borussia Dortmund), Roger Schmidt (Bayer 04 Leverkusen), Manuel Pellegrini (Manchester City FC), Filippo Inzaghi (AC Milan), Míchel (Olympiacos FC), Carlo Ancelotti (Real Madrid CF), Laurent Blanc (Paris Saint-Germain), Jens Keller (FC Schalke 04), André Villas-Boas (FC Zenit), Jorge Jesus (SL Benfica), Massimiliano Allegri (Juventus), Mircea Lucescu (FC Shakhtar Donetsk), Unai Emery (Sevilla FC), Nuno Espírito Santo (Valencia CF) and Rafael Benítez (SSC Napoli).

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2142040.html?autoplay=true

Clegg

Falcao at United is the realisation of a dream. We've been chasing a South American handsome bastard striker since Batistuta back in the mid 90's.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can't get over it me. Weirdest thing ever.

If he starts on the bench, i mean there is no reason, we bought him to play him, him coming off the bench for 20 mins isnt good enough, Rooney especially needs to be told where to get fucked so he starts try harding again.

Falcao has to start :3

Go_Ly_Dow

jesus christ just look at the difference

one is pure hearted

the other is filled with darkness that football has never seen

inky

Falcao at United is the realisation of a dream. We've been chasing a South American handsome bastard striker since Batistuta back in the mid 90's.

cUTZKxm.jpg

Not a "striker" I know, but look at that glorious bastard. LOOK AT HIM!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Falcao brushed off comments about his failed move to Real Madrid and affirmed his preference for the red half of Manchester because "they were always very keen" to sign him.

"There was a lot of speculation with certain clubs and contacts, but that is all over now. I chose United", explained Falcao in Miami, which is where Colombia are based in preparation for their friendly encounter against Brazil.

The Colombian striker added that when the club's sporting project was presented to him, he was made to feel "very important" within the team. The former Atlético and Monaco star admitted that he had been "analysing" his professional future for some time before opting to join the Premier League outfit.

He chose the 'Red Devils' because "it's a historic club, the biggest in the world", and because their sporting project appealed to him in terms of his professional future, given that he will have an "important" role in Van Gaal's side.

"For me Manchester United are one of the three best clubs in the world and they've made me feel very important in this new project. I feel comfortable and am happy to be here", he explained.

The 28-year-old revealed that negotiations between Manchester United and Monaco were far from simple and work continued on the details of the deal until the very last moment. "United were trying to sign me for many months and an agreement was eventually reached with Monaco on the last day".

"I'm happy to play again, to feel ready, to be in great shape, to score goals and, especially, to join United", he concluded.

He starting :|

3Sixty

Lol.

Rizla started following me on twitter after i replied to someones tweet saying Jack Wilshere's bones are made of Rizla paper.

Clegg

Forlan was the perfect example of having the wrong player at the wrong time. He was a young guy trying to adapt to a new country and league and struggling to do so for a long while. He also had one of the best strikers in the world to try and get past if he wanted to make it into the first team regularly. He wasn't great during his time at United tbf but when he was exceptional in Spain.

Clegg

Hodgson has cracked a little bit. All tomorrow's papers saying he dismisses any criticism of his players as "complete fucking bollocks".

Top Bottom