• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Zabojnik

What happened to his Parma form?

Same thing that happened to Cassano whenever he moved to a big club. He doesn't have the whole squad playing for him. He's also being constantly played out of position. I've been saying this for years: on the highest level, he can only play as a WF. He's not a CF. He can't be.

K1LLER7

The video of RvN's is still around I think. Probably on YouTube. His scream is harrowing.

Yeah most famous example in NFL is Adrien Peterson who came back and won the MVP the next year. (Manning should have won it but whatever.)

Falcao has had one before hasn't he. He's immune to them. Rumbooooo.
Don't watch much NFL, but i've heard of that Manning guy. Doesn't the new season start today?

He had one and came back stronger. What have we signed?! RUMBO!

Don't watch much NFL, but i've heard of that Manning guy. Doesn't the new season start today?

He had one and came back stronger. What have we signed?! RUMBO!

Yeah Seattle (defending champs) against Green Bay tonight. I'm gonna stay up for the first half at least.

Peyton Manning is probably the most famous player right now. American dudes probably know better. He's come back from a potential career ending injury too.

LAM09

Same thing that happened to Cassano whenever he moved to a big club. He doesn't have the whole squad playing for him. He's also being constantly played out of position. I've been saying this for years: on the highest level, he can only play as a WF. He's not a CF. He can't be.

I hope he makes the grade at Juve. He has the tools, but not sure he will be at Juve for much longer.

Carbonox

Arsenal signing Remy was supposed to be a simple and obvious as fuck transfer and instead they end up with Welbeck. Thick as dog shit Arsenal are, especially when they end up waiting until Chelsea made their bid. :lol :lol

Go forth and conquer Stamford Bridge, Loic m8.

Suen

Paletta loves Parma so much that he did his absolute best in fucking Italy over in WC so that no club would propose an offer for him. What a genius he is.

#PalettaGenius.

K1LLER7

Yeah Seattle (defending champs) against Green Bay tonight. I'm gonna stay up for the first half at least.

Peyton Manning is probably the most famous player right now. American dudes probably know better. He's come back from a potential career ending injury too.
It's on at 1AM.

Might catch some of it.

dc89

I don't think Silva is Real Madrid quality

They can't afford him.
isqXVhUdN3brW.png

Zabojnik

Juve sucked it out from him just like they sucked it out from other Parma players in the past like Buffon, Thuram and Del Piero.

#JuveKillsPlayers

Ah yes, I remember those glorious Del Piero years at Parma. Wait no, I don't.

Suen pls. <3

I hope he makes the grade at Juve. He has the tools, but not sure he will be at Juve for much longer.

This season is his last chance at Juve. The rumored switch to 4-3-3 might help him.

Jarnet87

Pogba gone next year, now it's just up to which team will pay the highest transfer fee. Doesn't even matter if they are good or not, Raiola would convince Pogba to go Russia if it meant the biggest paycheck for himself.

DBT85

Pogba gone next year, now it's just up to which team will pay the highest transfer fee. Doesn't even matter if they are good or not, Raiola would convince Pogba to go Russia if it meant the biggest paycheck for himself.

Some papers this morning suggested United would bring him back.

If Frog went to him and apologised for being a prat I imagine he might just not reject us completely.

Meier

I hope I never see another Newcastle or France game until City play them next. Cabella's hair is just honestly the worst thing I've ever seen. Worse than Spider Man 3.

Top Bottom