• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Kikarian

If he starts on the bench, i mean there is no reason, we bought him to play him, him coming off the bench for 20 mins isnt good enough, Rooney especially needs to be told where to get fucked so he starts try harding again.

Falcao has to start :3
He should start. Be interesting what formation Gaal chooses. LVG will choose Rooney over Mata as he's captain. Hope we play 4-1-2-1-2

BwuBi3cIMAAJ8Zt.jpg:large

26 across: hit the spot

Kikarian

Rojo: "I am desperate to get onto the field and play because I have not been able to step on to Old Trafford."

He better not bottle it.
dPrJaGc.png

OT5| Home of legit, normal banter

The End.

Jarnet87

Some papers this morning suggested United would bring him back.

If Frog went to him and apologised for being a prat I imagine he might just not reject us completely.

He's never coming back. Fergie could kiss his ass on live television and he still wouldn't come back.

Di Marzio reports that Milan have blocked Suso and will sign him next summer. Apparently he doesn't feel that important at Liverpool so he won't renew his contract (which expires next June).

Can't really believe it, I'm pretty sure he'll end up staying at Liverpool or if he has to, sign for another top club that isn't Milan.

It's a shame that he's not playing. He had a bad 2nd half of the season on loan, but he was great in the 1st half of the season in La Liga. He clearly showed his talent.

Fucking bitch ass Fergie.

We had another class of 92 and we blew it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I cant hear the world Banter without thinking of this

Bantha-ST.jpg

Banthas are superior

Nicktendo86

I'm looking forward to seeing Rojo. From what I've seen of him he can pass the ball and is forward thinking, which would be a revelation for us.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can't wait for the LO LO LO LO LO Radamel Falcao chant to get going.

I just saw a few vids on it a second ago, you really think it will carry over? Would be nice, its really catchy.

Kikarian

I just saw a few vids on it a second ago, you really think it will carry over? Would be nice, its really catchy.
Defintely. Away regulars like it so it'll get going at aways. Also, Stretty and J-Stand (singing section) will be singing it.

It's going to be one of them half hour chants that never stops like Viva Ronaldo.

Mr Cola

Cant wait till we get closer to QPR and the formations start coming out again, they always make me happy :3

Top Bottom