• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Bold One

kuwHSIJ.jpg

rKuAFbc.gif

TeddyBoy

Di Marzio reports that Milan have blocked Suso and will sign him next summer. Apparently he doesn't feel that important at Liverpool so he won't renew his contract (which expires next June).

Can't really believe it, I'm pretty sure he'll end up staying at Liverpool or if he has to, sign for another top club that isn't Milan.

Suso is definitely leaving Liverpool, he's about seventh in playing order for us and didn't really do that great on loan. He'll develop into a fine player but it'll take a few years which we won't be able to give him.

Treat him well!

|OT5| ===D( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A good title.

Suso is definitely leaving Liverpool, he's about seventh in playing order for us and didn't really do that great on loan. He'll develop into a fine player but it'll take a few years which we won't be able to give him.

Treat him well!

A good title.

I'm waiting for Real Madrid/Arsenal/Chelsea/whatever to just come by his house and make him sign a way, way better contract than whatever we offered or will offer him.

There's no chance as of today that he'll sign for us. If things keep going smoothly for us maybe, but that's an optimistic thought.

Carbonox

Fuck sake, I want Bayonetta 2 but I don't want a Wii U cos the only games I'd get on that console are Bayonetta 2 and The Wonderful 101. I don't give a shit about Mario, Zelda, etc.

1st world problems cunts.

Scum

Fuck sake, I want Bayonetta 2 but I don't want a Wii U cos the only games I'd get on that console are Bayonetta 2 and The Wonderful 101. I don't give a shit about Mario, Zelda, etc.

1st world problems cunts.

Find one for cheap, Carbo. Do it!

Top Bottom