• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Scum

mate

m8

he's not that level

You're looking at competition from the likes of Almeria and Porto, not fucking footballing superpowers.

Also, Bayonetta 2 looks fucking embarrassing. Christ.

I'm adding you to the list as well.

Saw Inbetweeners 2 tonight, was funny as fuck, better than the first one, but some of the jokes went on for too long. Best bit was either
Will's falsetto singing of 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
or
Neil's poop in the water park and the hilariously dramatic moment that follows.

Also, the 'bants' were getting tiresome. And Jay's vocabulary.

Saw Inbetweeners 2 tonight, was funny as fuck, better than the first one, but some of the jokes went on for too long. Best bit was either
Will's falsetto singing of 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
or
Neil's poop in the water park and the hilariously dramatic moment that follows.

Also, the 'bants' were getting tiresome. And Jay's vocabulary.

Holy fuck I didn't even know there was a second one . . . I need to see this.

Carbonox

Inbetweeners 2 looks gash. I liked the first one and really enjoyed the show but the ship's sailed. Nothing about the second one looks funny from the trailers I've seen.

L1NETT

The inbetweeners 2 is an absolute travesty. Abandoned all the subtly and wit which makes the series so good in favour of loud dumb lowest common denominator toilet humour set pieces

Fucking rubbish

De Jong is so awesome.

deliciousdefinitiveam3aqoh.gif

Thank you for staying with us. Now renew his contract Galliani and make him captain, Inzaghi.

:(

Vidal is dead as well.

:(

But I think of Rumbo and Angel and I'm ok again.

Kikarian

The inbetweeners 2 is an absolute travesty. Abandoned all the subtly and wit which makes the series so good in favour of loud dumb lowest common denominator toilet humour set pieces

Fucking rubbish
Not seen it yet. Expecting some phenomenal banter.

Bold One

mate

m8

he's not that level

You're looking at competition from the likes of Almeria and Porto, not fucking footballing superpowers.

Also, Bayonetta 2 looks fucking embarrassing. Christ.

I'm with Arnie on this one

the character never really jived with me

GorillaJu

It's only coming out on PS3 and PS4 in Japan isn't it because Sony is publishing it. Weird seeing a Bungie and Sony logo on the box.

Apparently so. That makes me happy for entirely selfish reasons. The Japan audience on foreign titles is pretty slim, so it's good that it will be condensed onto one platform.

LAM09

Fucking rubbish

I wasn't a fan of it either. It was poor IMO.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ack!

Rumblings of Jonas to Benfica starting up here... I can't... I can't take another disappointment guys :(

Someone hold me :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You'll get Joel in January. Don't worry.

In 4 months when I'm already like 10 points behind Porto? Great >_>

Why are you always up so late anyway dude? As an arsenal fan I assume you're British so you're on my time, so unless you work the graveyard shift like me, go to bed :p

Lightning

Banned
In 4 months when I'm already like 10 points behind Porto? Great >_>

Why are you always up so late anyway dude? As an arsenal fan I assume you're British so you're on my time, so unless you work the graveyard shift like me, go to bed :p
I'm dutch and I live in New Zealand. It's 12:21pm for me. I'm never on gaf late at night.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This makes it sound much worse than it really is. He's feeling some pain in the knee, will undergo a specific training regimen for the next few days. But yeah, this is worrying.

He always gets injured before international games, if you know what I mean.

"Feeling discomfort in [insert his recent injury]"

Rhaknar

Does anyone know if it's possible to make alterations in the lists clubs sent to UEFA for champions league players? Like with these special cases of free players for example

Does anyone know if it's possible to make alterations in the lists clubs sent to UEFA for champions league players? Like with these special cases of free players for example

Does it even matter? Zenit is going to shit on Benfica on September 16th no matter what. Dat AVB

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Bayonetta 2 looks fucking amazing, I guess having a Wii U is not such a bad idea.
It is, holy fuck why do we have to wait 4 months between games.

Meier

http://i.imgur.com/oidP9nF.jpg[img]

Gone and done it. Hope I don't regret this. I'm so anti-preorder. Do as I say not as I do.[/QUOTE]

Add me on PSN!

This Xabi Alonso rumor is pretty funny: [url]http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140904/real-madrid/una-infidelidad-posible-motivo-de-la-salida-de-xabi-alonso_54414668573.html[/url]. Supposedly cheated on his wife with a Spanish singer known as Russian Red. His wife said we leave Madrid or I leave you.

Look, I know Bayonetta will be fun but why are some acting like this will be a hit.

It's Bayonetta. It'll be lucky if it sells 1 million copies.

Top Bottom