• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Bukkake is the noun form of the Japanese verb bukkakeru (ぶっ掛ける, to dash or sprinkle water),[8] and means "to dash", "splash", or "heavy splash"

themoreyouknow

Bukkake is actually a pretty good Japanese dish :(

20101118_1887-Menya-Mappen_Ontama-Bukkake-Udon-Hot-%2528%25244.90-small%2529.jpg

Nobody here wants to believe me when I tell them that :(

Wilbur

Banned
I tried squid for the first time ever the other day. Had Fried Squids in Salt and Pepper, was nice

didn't mind shrimp

didn't like prawn

here ends wilbur's seafood odyssey

Clegg

Can we hold off on the celebrations for a bit? The Daily Mail article references "reports in Holland" as it's source of info. Sounds iffy to me.

Bold One

Surely this is great news then, wonder why Redcafe is so miserable about it, we needed a DM, we got one, too little time left in the window to feel bad about who we go, fact is we sorted a concern.

the cafe is filled with whinny children spoilt by years of success

They wanted a marquee signing and we got a good squad player.

blind imo is the most solid signing united have made in their spending spree. was fantastic for holland, fills a void in defense united desperately needed to fill, and if 14m is accurate is really good value too.

di maria might be a sexier signing, but blind will actually help that shit backline and make that team significantly better

Clegg

It's De Telegraaf, it's done.
Fair enough.

From what I've read about him he seems like a solid midfielder who is comfortable in possession. Already makes him comfortably better than Cleverley. This is a squad signing imo. Step in the right direction though. Need better players in than the ones we have atm. Hopefully he is that.

Top Bottom