• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Wilbur

Banned
you dick is not used to the friction of her pp (hands are different innit)

use a lighter condom! I love those:

I use these, they're the best I've found but still nothing like the real thing

Free-LifeStyles-SKYN-Condom-Sample.jpg

I've not had sex with a condom on for about 4 years and I don't ever want to go back!!!

Condoms are for fucking skanks or up the arse.

Nothing like going in bareback. Although I do have a 3 week old daughter now so.... Missing the regular sex ting from my gf

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can we survive till Jan with our mid? Gonna have to be a bit jammy I feel but hopefully the performances will start to improve, possibility of a few spankings against the top teams, may have to go Mourinho on them.

I have faith, cant wait for tomorrow, gotta believe that with Di Maria we will improve a good 5-10%, nice to have someone with energy and application.

I really really hope its not another 90 minutes of sideways passing.

Wilbur

Banned
Can we survive till Jan with our mid? Gonna have to be a bit jammy I feel but hopefully the performances will start to improve, possibility of a few spankings against the top teams, may have to go Mourinho on them.

I have faith, cant wait for tomorrow, gotta believe that with Di Maria we will improve a good 5-10%, nice to have someone with energy and application.

I really really hope its not another 90 minutes of sideways passing.

We're going to draw 1-1

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^ DG loooooooooooooooooooool

yurticles please understand that there is nothing better than feeling your own creampie on your shaft

i don't want the rubber to protect me

i want GOD to protect me

of course, but it's really not worth it :lol better safe than BABIES

Nothing like going in bareback. Although I do have a 3 week old daughter now so.... Missing the regular sex ting from my gf

My friend got a daughter who is now almost 2 years old and he's still barely getting any from the mother. He's desperate, but also hilarious. "I tell her... I FUCKING TOLD HER, if I'm not getting any soon again I will find something elsewhere, but she doesn't care" is a quite common line from him.

Enjoy years of no sex m8.

Niven

lucky ;_; the best sound in the world:

"i'm on the pill"

the worst:

"david moyes is manager of manchester united"

I've stocked up on condoms for freshers but i don't plan on using them! It's all about the pullout and the facial!

Wilbur

Banned
I'm always surprised how when I finger an asshole or put my cock in it there's never shit but the one time I used anal beads on someone poop was everywhere

it was fucking JOKES

My friend got a daughter who is now almost 2 years old and he's still barely getting any from the mother. He's desperate, but also hilarious. "I tell her... I FUCKING TOLD HER, if I'm not getting any soon again I will find something elsewhere, but she doesn't care" is a quite common line from him.

Enjoy years of no sex m8.

The thing is, she's gagging for it but my epic alpha spunk made a big baby so she needs to recover.

Most normal women would be unable to bore my spawn but my gf is made of stronger stuff.

Got a real keeper.

I'm to scared to do anal man!

Fucked a lady up the arse once, with a condom.

Pulled out afterwards and..... Well you know sweetcorn? Not like a whole kernel but just the skin?

Perched right on the end of the spunk filled teet of the condom. I told my gf that story and she relays it to my friends as 'sweetcorn girl'

Quite the party topic

Niven

Fucked a lady up the arse once, with a condom.

Pulled out afterwards and..... Well you know sweetcorn? Not like a whole kernel but just the skin?

Perched right on the end of the spunk filled teet of the condom. I told my gf that story and she relays it to my friends as 'sweetcorn girl'

Quite the party topic

This is what I mean, I would die a little bit in side if this happen to me haha

Fergie

Banned
So the last transfer is Blind.

I guess it's decent. Better than nothing I suppose. Wouldn't have minded Carvalho but that price tag will deter anyone really.

Clegg

£14m isn't too bad. Left footed DM who can cover in defence, right? Probably not the level of player we need, but will be a good squad addition.

Top Bottom