• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

he refused to stand behind the tall ballboy :lol what a cunt :lol

BxLLwKnCYAAwPAz.png

embrace your tinyness motherfucker

qdfqie.gif

ZABO you were right IT IS official

i13cmT3bFCOFa.gif

Yes, that's Pepe Reina.

15m by the end of this season, or 18m by the end of next.

Berardi coming back either 2015 or 16.

Vertrayer replacing Pirlo for Euro 2016 (Conte says one or the other)

Allegri on a 2 yr contract.

Stage is set for a Cunte return after Euros. Believe.

not with Marry and Andrea still in charge I'm afraid

We still don't know Marry or Agnelli were the problem, to be fair. Conte has said multiple times that it was a problem of finding the right motivation, and he lost it and wanted a new challenge.

Fine. Ancelotti will serve.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We still don't know Marry or Agnelli were the problem, to be fair. Conte has said multiple times that it was a problem of finding the right motivation, and he lost it and wanted a new challenge.

Fine. Ancelotti will serve.

I think he said something about their relationship being 'broken' a few days ago

inky

Fuck big phones. Can't text and drive with them and they kill my pinky ;_;

Texting and driving was only really possible for me when phones had buttons. I could write so fucking fast, without looking and with only one hand. Those were the days.

I hate fucking virtual keyboards. But don't go killing someone now bro. Not worth it. I've seen a girl flip her suv for doing that shit while I was following her. Broke a leg too.

DBT85

I can finally read bolded text properly! Often struggled to see which text is bolded or not so added the Minimalist extension and put a change in there to make bolded text yellow. Andrex is going to try and add it to NeoGAF++ too.

Zabojnik

I think he said something about their relationship being 'broken' a few days ago

These are the two scenarios in which Conte goes back to Juve:

a) He wins EVERYTHING elsewhere. Championships, CL, national cups, possibly multiple times. He's rich & decorated as fuck, Juve are in trouble, he comes back to play the saviour (again).

b) The Agnellis / Elkanns sell Juve to an oilgarch. Said oilgarch proceeds to inject City-money into Juve and covers Conte with it as well.

That's it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
AHAHAHAHAHAH Blablurn! I think I'm gonna start calling him Zaza from now on!

These are the two scenarios in which Conte goes back to Juve:

a) He wins EVERYTHING elsewhere. Championships, CL, national cups, possibly multiple times. He's rich & decorated as fuck, Juve are in trouble, he comes back to play the saviour (again).

b) The Agnellis / Elkanns sell Juve to an oilgarch. Said oilgarch proceeds to inject City-money into Juve and covers Conte with it as well.

That's it.

PRETTY MUCH, Triglav Zaza.
Texting and driving was only really possible for me when phones had buttons. I could write so fucking fast, without looking and with only one hand. Those were the days.

I hate fucking virtual keyboards. But don't go killing someone now bro. Not worth it. I've seen a girl flip her suv for doing that shit while I was following her. Broke a leg too.
it's essentially the same! Just gotta get used to it I guess. Hell it's even easier (and sometimes funnier) now with auto-correct!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
PC is here, all out infront of me, about to build

Pray 4 Cola

dc89

@premierleague 1m
ON THE SPOT Got any questions for @AVFCOfficial's new midfielder Tom Cleverley? Fire away...

Oh shit.... this will not end well.

Barzul

We're offering Walcott a contract extension. Hope he signs best time to do these things is when a player is injured, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom