• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Lol

Titan or Warlock?

Warlock looks better.

Titan

BxHU-WnIYAAKmCi.jpg:large

Wrecking ball. I got my first hate message last night. Titan + Fusion Rifle = ahahahahahaha

Bonucci went hard on him after yesterday's match well, saying that he needs to improve his character and so on. He's basically Conte's mouthpiece at this point in time, so, yeah. With Zaza and Immobile going good & El Shaa and Destro right behind them ... Gonna be hard for Balo.

Destro is shit just throwing that out there. Fuck Destro.

Fuck big phones. Can't text and drive with them and they kill my pinky ;_;

I'm in such a good mood today, that you just KNOW something fucking horrible is gonna happen tomorrow :lol

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Fuck big phones. Can't text and drive with them and they kill my pinky ;_;

I'm in such a good mood today, that you just KNOW something fucking horrible is gonna happen tomorrow :lol

That's why I gave up on the Xperia Z

5s is perfectly sized, I can even quickly hide it from the police when they try to sneak a peak at my window

I've said too much

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Reported to the FBI

You're going to kill someone on the road texting.

http://media.giphy.com/media/M3yJub3Lo0E24/giphy-facebook_s.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

[quote="DBT85, post: 129302609"]Yurt pls.[/QUOTE]
[img]https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1390626223/8254110.gif

g-guys...I can't be the only one ;_;
That's why I gave up on the Xperia Z
THERE WE GO! *high five*
We play on Saturday bae.
I'm over getting bad results with Juve, it'll be the norm from now on.

giphy.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I CANT DRINK

I CANT TEXT

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN A CAR? JUST DRIVE?

honestly I'm never drunk when I drive please believe me.

The only people who fundamentally disagree with the existence of FFP are fans of clubs who fail it

Take your medicine City, and understand that you've pretty much esaped the worst of it since you built most of your squad before it came into effect. Consider yourselves lucky that you weren't pulled up for your blatantly corrupt sponsorship deals as well

Hixx

If Scotland go independent I think we should ban them from the OT. Their football is bad enough but if they aren't part of the glorious UK then I want nothing to do with them. I will buy my town's supply of Irn Bru and Tunnocks Caramel Wafers the day before their independence is official and that will be that. Close the borders, lock the OT, rebuild Hadrian's Wall.

The only people who fundamentally disagree with the existence of FFP are fans of clubs who fail it

Take your medicine City, and understand that you've pretty much esaped the worst of it since you built most of your squad before it came into effect. Consider yourselves lucky that you weren't pulled up for your blatantly corrupt sponsorship deals as well

Well, duh.

The gap between the top 4/5 and the rest will get insurmountably large thanks to FFP. Football is dead.

We're fucked on Sunday, juvebros. Chiellini and Barzagli both injured.

No time like the present to introduce that 4-3-3, Allegri. Otherwise we're looking at Di Natale vs. Ogbonna-Bonucci-Caceres and I can't even.

To be fair to Valencia, not one player is busting a bollock to give him a good option. If he tries to run past the Burnley player close to him, he could easily get tackled and they have a 2-on-1 counter. If he passes left and it's slightly misdirected, it gets intercepted and there's a 2-on-1 counterattack. If he passes right, the player who could easily tackle him if he runs can easily intercept it if he anticipates it, and if that happens a simple ball over the top/through the middle kills them.

Not a risk worth taking at 0-0 imo, especially with 10 minutes left. It looks terrible, but it's the fault of his teammates more than him.

1) They're not working hard enough to give him a good option
2) They've put themselves in a shape where he can't afford to take a risk

edit: He should probably pass to Blackett for him to try and pass to the guy who's moved to the left wing actually. Either way it'd be ponderous.

No, we won't, because he's a petulant child. Will Brendan fix that? We'll see I guess

His workrate was decent against Spurs. I don't expect it to continue for long, but we'll see. While Sturridge is out, goals and movement are everything, when it comes to what we need from Balotelli. Should be intriguing to see if he can step up.

Zabojnik

Destro is shit just throwing that out there. Fuck Destro.

We dodged quite the bullet there.

We're fucked on Sunday, juvebros. Chiellini and Barzagli both injured.

No time like the present to introduce that 4-3-3, Allegri. Otherwise we're looking at Di Natale vs. Ogbonna-Bonucci-Caceres and I can't even.

Pirlo and Vidal too. We are already dead. We'll probably lose to Malmo as well. #mainagioia

dc89

Playing FIFA 15 demo. Aguero scores at The Kop End. City fans burst into "Sheikh Mansour went to Spain in a Lamborghini, brought us back a manager, Manuel Pellegrini."

This. Is. Next. Gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom