• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Played through Destiny intro until I got to the city

Definitely see the "Halo Elements"

God Damn Bungie. I don't know anything about the story but the guns, the gameplay, the music, the sound...that's all there. Fuck you for abandoning us Bungie.

You got it? The metacritic user reviews are making me very hesitant I must say. Is the game really supper repetitive like some are saying?

You got it? The metacritic user reviews are making me very hesitant I must say. Is the game really supper repetitive like some are saying?

It is quite repetitive, but if you enjoy shooting things and looting things it's great fun.

The PvP is probably the best part.

Quiche please buy us a left back

preferably before our game on Sat

I can probably send you Wooden under his alter ego Pamperchu, he is fantastic don't worry.

pmachqppob.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
How weird, Mexican origin store worked with my moms credit card, but not my own. But: FIFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just tried recording on my new system, its beautiful, finally i can make gifs :O

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The secret is to not just name yourself after a man that shits his pants, but actually feel the role, and play like someone who shit his pants too.

Yes m8!

It's your job now.
ibzeqCJtvoUAS9.png

Glorious 1080p goodness :3

Im using raptr the amd software, has everything pretty much built in

Only fuck up is for some reason my pc refuses to connect to my internet, password is right, it can join others but not mine.

I dont even.

Meier

Do any one of you guys have access to a cheaper than $60 The Sims 4 code? My wife loves the game and even with it stripped down, I know she'll enjoy it. Not interested in paying that price though.

inky

Do any one of you guys have access to a cheaper than $60 The Sims 4 code? My wife loves the game and even with it stripped down, I know she'll enjoy it. Not interested in paying that price though.

Try the Mexican Origin trick. It's $35 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom