• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Apple routers are terrible

Cant change any settings because the fucker wont show in AIrport Utility, cant find out what the issue is, want to strangle something.

Clegg

VictoriousIllinformedGordonsetter.gif

I wonder what Kojima is smoking
Chico is looking well.

Jarnet87

BxQnYcMCQAAefUf.jpg:large

nicholson.gif

Signing of the summer. He can keep Fletcher or Young out of the squad, most important player because of this.

Bald Anderson is hideous, please go back to cornrows.

Meier

Try the Mexican Origin trick. It's $35 here.

Dang, that's a bargain. I've never actually done anything with VPNs and the like -- is it possible to gift the game to someone else? If so, I would happily pay ya back via Paypal. Bjaelke let me know it's on sale for $48 with a code at GMG so I might go that route.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't think this has been posted yet, but the first few lines made me spit passion fruit sorbet everywhere - Not Big Sam: Man City will flop in Europe like big titties

The toughest period throughout my 30-year friendship with Mike Oldfield was undoubtedly when he decided to communicate solely via the oboe.

“Was Moonlight Shadow really about Des O’Connor?” I once asked, as we lay lazily in our beanbags, smoking a pair of big ol’ doobies.

DOOOH DEEEE DAAAA DOOOO-DOOOO DAAAAAH DEEEEE.

“F*ck sake, Mick, say something, mate. I don’t speak this kind of jive.”

DOOOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAA DAA-DEE-DOOO DOOOOO

“You’re tearing me apart.”

It was a uniquely frustrating time, and one that gave me a frightening glimpse into the mind of an artist. The one silver lining, however, was that I learned quite a bit about the oboe, which has since become my favourite member of the double reed woodwind family. It really is a beautiful instrument; clear, penetrating, rasping and robust. Its range of notes is a model of simplicity and order – upper register, middle register and lower register. Much like the hierarchy seen in the Premier League, in fact.

Whole article at the link

Dang, that's a bargain. I've never actually done anything with VPNs and the like -- is it possible to gift the game to someone else? If so, I would happily pay ya back via Paypal. Bjaelke let me know it's on sale for $48 with a code at GMG so I might go that route.

You can't gift on Origin but you can just use Hola Unblocker on Chrome.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck me has anyone ever actually worked out who is behind this? They might be the funniest person on the Internet

2. Chelsea – Mourinho looked bored for much of last season. He had the permanent expression of an impotent man who still gets smug over how big his plonker is. He’s done.

3. Liverpool – Suarez may be gone, but Raheem Sterling looks to be on the verge of superstardom. He also looks like a baby reindeer. An urban one. I can say urban, can’t I? Can’t say anything anymore. Don’t get me bloody started on the MOBOs.

8. Newcastle – We’re really getting to the ‘ah, who gives a shit’ stage of the table now aren’t we? Some black lad will get goal of the month and ensure Pardew (below) survives another season. As an aside, Henry Winter told me that Mike Ashley can – and does – milk his own breasts. Don’t know why he'd lie.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Apparently a press conference is happening in a mo on MUTV

GorillaJu

I have changed my mind on FIFA 15 demo. I had fun. Still won't buy it but local m-player was fun. Liverpool is way better than their rating would have you believe. And Man City's 4-4-2 is garbage.

BVB injured line-up is getting better every day.

Kirch-Hummels-???-Sahin(Finally allowed to play LB!)
Gündogan
Kuba(4 week extension)-Reus-Kagawa-Ji
Immobile

Nice, just needs another CB and we're good to go

How bad is it? And no, Arsenal will be out in the round of last 16 as always.

No idea, just happened an hour ago.

Of course Arsenal will not win the CL :lol. I obviously meant congrats on the first win in the CL this season considering they're playing us next week.

Wilbur

Banned
I have changed my mind on FIFA 15 demo. I had fun. Still won't buy it but local m-player was fun. Liverpool is way better than their rating would have you believe. And Man City's 4-4-2 is garbage.

Beat dean 4-0 with pool earlier and he was Dortmund. Sterling is class. Even Allen got in on the goals.

Need to change Sturridge and Sterling's hair tho

Beat dean 4-0 with pool earlier and he was Dortmund. Sterling is class. Even Allen got in on the goals.

Need to change Sturridge and Sterling's hair tho

haircuts are bad yeah.

I just got out of the mental hospital and decided to cut my own hair bad.

Taking my sweet time with Destiny. Can see myself playing it all weekend.

Whatever that Metal Gear 2014 Collection is, I bet it will be disappointing as hell

Is it so much to ask to want to play MGS4 without the crazy install shit and with a decent controller?

Kojima pls

inky

I don't think it can be gifted because the purchase is linked directly to your Origin account. There is no inventory system or gift sending like on Steam, as far as I can tell.

There's a step by step on the Sims 4 OT and people have said it was really easy and fast. Wooden just used it here I think. It shouldn't be that hard.

It's ironic that when I was buying EA games left and right there were $60+, even $80 at retail. Now I'm doing my best of not buying them since ME3, and they are $35-$40. Why must you tease me like that EA.

Mr Cola

I think it's more that he didn't understand. His English is not so great. It's much improved than the last time I heard him attempting it about a year ago when he could barely string a sentence together.

True but hes a smart lad, you can tell, he is well media trained.

Blablurn

Shinjury happened

Klopp ended the training

I can't

And I'm not even kidding

Congrats on the first CL win, Arsene
Everyone at Bayern and Dortmund is injured :S

If Leverkusen really wins the league this year I'm going to commit sudoku

edit:

According to SSNHD both Immobile and Kagawa are able to play on Saturday.

u see milch. everything is okay.

Meier

I don't think it can be gifted because the purchase is linked directly to your Origin account. There is no inventory system or gift sending like on Steam, as far as I can tell.

There's a step by step on the Sims 4 OT and people have said it was really easy and fast. Wooden just used it here I think. It shouldn't be that hard.

Cool, thanks! I'll check out that thread this evening when I get home from work.

What project would that be I wonder? Project Throw Money & See If It Sticks?

Did your copy of Destiny come today? Mine was just the 1 day late fortunately.

@TheBig_Sam
Did you know that Pistorius's metal legs are actually magnets? If you took a fridge to one of his races he’d hurtle towards it instantly

@TheBig_Sam
Guess that's the real tragedy of this story. He didn't use his magnet legs for good. He didn't harness their power for justice. The prick.

Mr Cola

Im just saying

When Van Gaal says youth it sounds like jews

"We have sold 14 players, and taken in 6, so there are places available for the jews"

I cant be the only on who hears it

Mr Cola

You heard Van Gaal

Falcao, 1 training session, 1 ball, 1 goal

GOAT

Mr Cola

Ahaha

Gaal is the best

Demanding claps for Falcao

Who appears to be ill D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom