• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
pool are dead.

Alive and kicking bruv

65959.jpg

I'm seriously in love with these 2

One of the greatest games of all time is free on PSN

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...ital/cid=EP0006-NPEF00015_00-GTHEMEHOSP000001

BUT WHY DOESN'T IT WORK ON MY VITA, SONY PLS

:lol I used to love that game.
Cheers, will have a look next time I'm on.

I haven't properly tried the sniper yet. In the PvP earlier, I tried to hide in the grass and use the sniper but Figa had to kill me :(

Shotgun is great though, it works well with the Titan's flash grenade. I worked better for me in the PvP mode.

I think the kill count is a bit iffy in the story/mission mode :p

Hahahaha I wondered what you were doing. The sniper can be hard to use in PvP, kinda depends on the map. The moon map is good for them. There's always snipers everywhere. :p

I'm sure you'll get more kills when we're on a more level playing field. I almost feel like I'm cheating being level 20. :p

El Topo

There's a Pinochet defense force at GAF.

There really is a defense force for everything here. FootyGAF seems pretty damn reasonable and sane in comparison at times.

I'd be delighted if Welbeck turned out to be boss, as long as it didn't lead to Arsenal being better than Liverpool

Seems a nice guy, don't mind Arsenal, and a Sturridge-Welbeck partnership for England could be good

How do gamerside not get exhausted with all these stupid little scandals?

TotalBiscuit said this, Shawn Elliott said that, Anita Sarkeesian did this, Phil Fish did that

Bunch of mugs

Lightning

Banned
I'd be delighted if Welbeck turned out to be boss, as long as it didn't lead to Arsenal being better than Liverpool

Seems a nice guy, don't mind Arsenal, and a Sturridge-Welbeck partnership for England could be good
You look at RvP, Rooney and Falcao and one would think that is an unbeatable strike force. Until you figure out RvP is 31, injury prone and hasn't been at his best for quite a while. Rooney's decline is there for everyone to see, Falcao just had an ACL injury. Utd's midfield is shit, defense has holes.

LvG can mouth off all he likes but should United fail to make top 4 he will likely face the sack at the end of the season, Can't wait for that and hopefully cement the destruction of RVP's career at the same time. It must be done.

TheF1BOB

Banned
You look at RvP, Rooney and Falcao and one would think that is an unbeatable strike force. Until you figure out RvP is 31, injury prone and hasn't been at his best for quite a while. Rooney's decline is there for everyone to see, Falcao just had an ACL injury. Utd's midfield is shit, defense has holes.

LvG can mouth off all he likes but should United fail to make top 4 he will likely face the sack at the end of the season, Can't wait for that and hopefully cement the destruction of RVP's career at the same time. It must be done.

I agree with everything here.

I don't know who any of these people are

gaming journalism yo.

Tears of joy if that happens, Lightning. Tears of fucking joy.

L1NETT

Watching the Honourable Woman (just started it). Maggie does a very good English accent, doesn't she? I'm very impressed.

Really didn't feel that show. Not bad by any means but something was lacking about it. Struggling to really put my finger on it. I dunno, just didn't find it particularly compelling

You seem to be rattling through lots of TV at the mo Dean. Check out The Fall and Peaky Blinders next.

K1LLER7

A declining Rooney is still better than a on form Danny Welbeck.

Di Maria will save us. Sometimes I forget that he plays for us now lol.

TotalBiscuit is the guy who does these videos where he always checks the graphical options in the beginning right? I don't care much for him, but I find those videos useful for that.

King_Moc

Banned

I bloody hope so!

LegoArmo

I like TotalBiscuit, he doesn't give a shit about his fans, and he doesn't pretend to like 99% of other people out there.

We as consumers are a means to make money. I like the honesty.

Zabojnik

TotalBiscuit is the guy who does these videos where he always checks the graphical options in the beginning right? I don't care much for him, but I find those videos useful for that.

That seems about right, yeah. I've only ever watched a couple of videos of his and he seemed like an okay guy. I have since then heard him in various podcasts / read some of his twitts & responses to people complaints and various issues and he almost always manages to come across as a bit of a self-important cunt. If that's him being honest, well, alright then. Not that I really care one way or another.

Really didn't feel that show. Not bad by any means but something was lacking about it. Struggling to really put my finger on it. I dunno, just didn't find it particularly compelling

You seem to be rattling through lots of TV at the mo Dean. Check out The Fall and Peaky Blinders next.

Well, having lots of free time after work helps, lol. Thanks for those recommendations, will defo check them out m8.

K1LLER7

Hahahaha I wondered what you were doing. The sniper can be hard to use in PvP, kinda depends on the map. The moon map is good for them. There's always snipers everywhere. :p

I'm sure you'll get more kills when we're on a more level playing field. I almost feel like I'm cheating being level 20. :p
Noted.

You just couldn't leave me alone :(
I'll get you back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom