• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not with your 600+ defence stat. Pls.

I've finally got to 200+, slowly getting there. The only player I actually did damage to was Hitcher lol.

Armour stats shouldn't matter in the Crucible haha. At least that's what it says. The class upgrades do though, so I don't know how they'd balance that. I think it was my fault we were playing against higher level players.

HLNinEngeland: Januzaj to @Squawka: "Me and Eden Hazard have a good relationship. When I go to international duty, we hang out together and laugh a lot."

I think Adnan is a bit flimsy but i'll take him if he really wants to come. He can clean some of the boys boots

K1LLER7

Shove your flashbangs up your arse
You should feel privileged m8

Armour stats shouldn't matter in the Crucible haha. At least that's what it says. The class upgrades do though, so I don't know how they'd balance that. I think it was my fault we were playing against higher level players.
Its cool. There was a mix from lvl 7 to 23 iirc.

PvP is great though. Especially the free for all.

darknil

I suppouse this is good for United GAF

BxRmrVJCIAApzDi.jpg

LegoArmo

Long shot, but does anyone know how the digital Ultimate Team Edition of FIFA 15 will work on PlayStation 4, with regards to buying it on my US account?

Will the US account and the EA account assigned to it get the free packs and other bonuses, or will my main account?

Hixx

Long shot, but does anyone know how the digital Ultimate Team Edition of FIFA 15 will work on PlayStation 4, with regards to buying it on my US account?

Will the US account and the EA account assigned to it get the free packs and other bonuses, or will my main account?

Just your US PSN account.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
but Yurt isn't he LITERALLY (I don't know how to do red text) AWFUL

What is Sanogo then? Literally really awful?

our relationship is not healthy anymore, you're quite abusive lately :(

I have a stange affection to russian dance/house music. yurt pls.
<3 oh yeah? :D listened to some Russian hip-hop the other day, never again :lol
Berardi :lol

this is coming from a massive massive fan of Sterling: he ain't no Mimmo. ;)

but what I absolutely love about Liverpool (and to a lesser extent England's NT) is that they're giving all these youngsters a chance and they're developing them at BIG clubs! Or rather at least you're doing it better than fucking Italy.

Elchele

There's a Pinochet defense force at GAF.

There really is a defense force for everything here. FootyGAF seems pretty damn reasonable and sane in comparison at times.

I'm don't know much of Chile history, but I think Pinochet's dictatorship is partly responsible to why Chile has great governments and politicians now, better than the rest of the Americas.

Also, everyone in Latin America hates chileans :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom