• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Ii think Giggs will be the next manager.

and he'll be shit at it. LVG is moving us forward and Giggs will bring us back into the stone age. I bet the only thing he'll take from this experience working under LVG is "I can play two up front innit". Back to the 4-4-2, back to buying a bunch of overpriced and overrated English talent. at the end of Lewis' 2-3 year we need to to go after Kloppo.

Tc91

He will do so soon. He will win a few more titles with Bayern first.

People will claim he took over an already complete team and Gaal + Moyes did all the work. But deep down, they will know, as they all do. They will know who is responsible for Glory Glory ManUnited's return to the top.

ibtpCZGjCrgiv0.gif

Facism

why do you only have 9 friends on facebook?

There was one point where i had maybe 12, but that's because i managed a 3-times championship winning 6-a-side football team. People forgot that phones could send texts and make calls, outside of being a portable narcissism machine, so facebook was the only way to really organise things.

Also, best defensive record in all 3 seasons.

:3

Peco

@Milanello said:
El Shaarawy has an ankle inflammation (as revealed by today's tests) and is unlikely to be called up for the match against Parma on Sunday.

Fuck off Stephan, you're worse than Pato.

Wessiej

Funny, old picture of Zlatan @ Ajax, posing with a kid.

Kid is now one of the big players of Ajax and will play against Zlatan on wednesday.

10606438_10152485904644652_1572358507034804304_n.jpg

Hitch, I'll be on Destiny around 2.30 if you want to do some story missions :D

I'll be on bb

Need a new headset, somehow that Sony one not only just vaguely rests in the ear, but it also hurts after about 10 minutes

Anyone got any recommendations for a better version of the headset that comes with the PS4? Don't wanna break the bank for Pulse Elites, one earphone+mic is good enough for me

K1LLER7

I'll be on bb

Need a new headset, somehow that Sony one not only just vaguely rests in the ear, but it also hurts after about 10 minutes

Anyone got any recommendations for a better version of the headset that comes with the PS4? Don't wanna break the bank for Pulse Elites, one earphone+mic is good enough for me
Cool bruv. I need to find the last chest too!

Yeah, the headphones suck :(

The November releases are a load of shit.

GTAV, Halo, Dragon Age, FC4, Assassins Creed Unity, The Crew along with many others in the space of a week

Only Halo and FC4 were originally announced for those dates ages back as well, you can tell publishers have delayed them until the last possible moment to make sure they get more development time but still hit for Black Friday - forcing them into 2014 because of that.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them are train wrecks, certainly online anyway

Halo, Dragon Age and Far Cry 4 for me though. Fuck GTA

jesalr

Seems the Telegraph's story from last night about a potential US buyout of Spurs was true. Cain Hoy are assessing an offer.
(Reuters) - Cain Hoy Enterprises said it was considering making a takeover offer for Tottenham Hotspur, a north London Premier League football club.

The U.S. private investment company said in a statement on Friday that it was at the preliminary stages of assessing a cash offer for the football club.

Tottenham Hotspur, which needs to find the money to pay for a new stadium, on Thursday denied a newspaper report that owner Joe Lewis was seeking to sell the club. (Reporting by Sarah Young; editing by Paul Sandle)

This all seems a bit sudden.

L1NETT

All (Well, most) of the games in November will probably get pushed out of fear of being swallowed by GTA

Can see Far Cry going to December.

Dragon Age Inq looks like hot garbage and AC Unity is sadly set in a horrendously tedious part of history.

Dragon Age was shit and the second one was even worse.

Origins was good

Jack cw

It wasn't suprising when you consider the time they had to do the second.
Rushed and shit without any vision behind it.

Hopefully that will change with the next entry.

No doubt about it. It wont be the best rpg ever made but if it gets to the levels of Dragon Age I'll be more than pleased. DA2 never existed anyway.

Pennywise

No doubt about it. It wont be the best rpg ever made but if it gets to the levels of Dragon Age I'll be more than pleased. DA2 never existed anyway.

I agree.
Not really looking forward for anything in November apart from GTA5 and Dragon Age.
Far Cry 4 will be the same formula as Far Cry 3 and can wait until it's cheaper.
AC5 will be more of the same and I already played 4 and had enough of that bullshit sideline story.
PES and CoD are garbarge and The Wolf Among US is not that cheap as retail version for the PS4.

Maybe Tales of Hearts R for the VITA will be another game I'm interested in.

Esch

Banned
Dragon Age is one of those games that is mechanically fine and the content is ok but is just direly lacking any sort of charm, individuality, or fun. It's one of those titles that caught on fire just because it was a revival of a dead ass genre. Even though it's boring and ugly I still have to give it and its sequel some credit because it's probably the reason we got GotY 2014 Divinity: Original Sin and all the other kickstarter RPGs that are about to drop.

The new game looks different, but actually fun and nice looking this time. I'll wait on reviews though.

K1LLER7

That article was crap. There was no new information.
Yeah, a nothing article really. Just think we'll see more people talking/analysing James' progress to the 1st team now.

On the other hand, I feel Blackett also deserves to stay with the 1st team. He's definitely suprised me with how well he's coped with the step up into the PL.

-----

GTA V was decent. Won't be buying it again though.

Really quite interested in the Evil Within, but quite wary because most Japanese games have been shit for years. Dat Mikami tho, I can't resist.

Yeah, a nothing article really. Just think we'll see more people talking/analysing James' progress to the 1st team now.

On the other hand, I feel Blackett also deserves to stay with the 1st team. He's definitely suprised me with how well he's coped with the step up into the PL.

-----

GTA V was decent. Won't be buying it again though.

Wilson played in the behind closed doors friendly vs Bury and scored.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I liked DA:Origins

I think mostly because I was never into this genre

2 was unbelievably and offensively shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom