• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Koofoo "Im not even going to play Fifa for the first few months, Ill be playing Destiny"
Mr Cola "There is no content"
Koofoo "Bitch please"

ptTGhos.png

ptTGhos.png

ptTGhos.png

It's too hard for him.

Labadal

Looking at the game week for the PL. This will be a good week for betting, I think. I think some upsets are bound to happen after the international break. I just hope it isn't us that slip up. We have had a hard time versus Villa at Anfield lately.

Scum

Downloaded the FIFA demo last night. Any tips? Which modes should I look out for? Which ones to avoid? Haven't played it in years.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Question for any BeIn sports subscribers in the States: do they have same day event replays on their app and/or website? This is a dealbreaker for me.
As much as I'd like to binge on football I can't do so without thrashing my sleep schedule so I watch non-live replays. No I don't have a DVR and that's out of the question for now.

FootballFan

Just heard Charli XCX's most recent single from her upcoming album (Break the Rules). I'm in shock. It's so bad.. I truly can't even fathom it. This is even worse than Marina doing her weird alter ego thing -- at least the music was still pretty good if not at the heights of her debut. UGH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ABhDiXbUaBE

Didn't realize her boobs were that big though so that's a nice side effect to the video.

Such a stupid song.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
half time 3-0 get in

our fake striker who is actually a midfielder aparently got scared by Jonas signing and started scoring, scored 2 so far lol

Meier

I almost want to call bullshit on how good it looks.

I thought for sure it would have static or at least most static backgrounds on the 3DS but the stage (Mario Kart/Rainbow Road) is constantly moving. Technically this thing seems incredibly impressive.

Looking at the game week for the PL. This will be a good week for betting, I think. I think some upsets are bound to happen after the international break. I just hope it isn't us that slip up. We have had a hard time versus Villa at Anfield lately.

Didn't do ourselves any favours last season

Must have been a massive lesson learned for Rodgers in terms of underestimating opponents

Gambit

I thought for sure it would have static or at least most static backgrounds on the 3DS but the stage (Mario Kart/Rainbow Road) is constantly moving. Technically this thing seems incredibly impressive.

I agree. It's mighty impressive and almost unbelievable.

Linius

It's looking awesome. Gonna need a lot of practice though to figure out how everything works. Only played Smash on the N64 at friends places. Never owned a Smash game. I'm just pushing random buttons here :lol

Esch

Banned
Question for any BeIn sports subscribers in the States: do they have same day event replays on their app and/or website? This is a dealbreaker for me.
As much as I'd like to binge on football I can't do so without thrashing my sleep schedule so I watch non-live replays. No I don't have a DVR and that's out of the question for now.

Nope. No on-demand streaming.

:(

inky

As someone who doesn't give a fuck about SMBB I must say I'm impressed. Getting a 3DS is something I'd recommend to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom