• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

It was his first job and he's barely 40, is he? Getting thrown into a high pressure situation doesn't always work for everyone, a la Pep. He's taken a good chance dropping down to Brighton as well from a Champions League club. You're far too reactionary.

he didn't show anything special like others (Klopp, Schmidt, Streich, Weinzierl) have.
He would fit better in english football where 90% of coaches are shit

Blablurn

Sometimes I really think you got a mango for a brain.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

FootballFan

he didn't show anything special like others (Klopp, Schmidt, Streich, Weinzierl) have.
He would fit better in english football where 90% of coaches are shit

Outrageous comments like this suck ass. Weinzierl and augsburg suck, stop pretending they don't, please.

Sometimes I really think you got a mango for a brain.

He can afford a PS4 and Fifa. He's one of those fake beggars, that turns out to actually be rich and be Pepe.

Damn. Haha

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Laboured you were right about that movie ;_; but it was short enough, and any horror will do for the weekend really

"That Guy" is Welbeck.

Him

tumblr_n9jazmzu581s4tr27o1_250.gif

Welbeck will never be any guy you want him to be. History will remember him as that guy who fucked off to Arsenal and then was sold to a Serie A club
this post is dedicated to l1nett

pulga

Banned
I feel like such a dirty whore.

Went around twitter on my knees, begging for someone to bukkake me with Smash demo codes.

I'm sorry for anyone who had to see it, but dignity be damned. I HAVE IT HNGGGG

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Oh cool we won a closed doors friendly v Bury 4-2

Truly our season i son the up

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Koofoo "Im not even going to play Fifa for the first few months, Ill be playing Destiny"
Mr Cola "There is no content"
Koofoo "Bitch please"

ptTGhos.png

ptTGhos.png

ptTGhos.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom