• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I thought Dead Space was a horror series?

Well I suppose it sounds like you still got a fright anyway

the wrong kind

"what is this...why...what's going on...stahp"

"my money....EA why.."

"Wooden you lied to me"

"please end this madness. Roll on the credits...I can't take it anymore"

noal

Banned
I love mobile gaf. It feels so much better to browse the forums on the phone and you can do it on the go. If I only posted from my PC, I would probably have half the posts I have now.

#mobilegaffer

Yeah, its just so handy. No going back now. I only use my PC for FM really.

Clegg

Just started Metro:2033. Not far into it yet but I'm enjoying it. Lots if content too as the Redux version includes the sequel and all DLC.

D_prOdigy

*anti smash bros propaganda*

*also I don't like bayonetta*

shut up nathan.

Labadal

Subbed Wisdom and Sturridge for Shawcross and Balotelli in FPL. Please, don't get any red cards.

If Rooney and Adam Johnson keep getting crap points, they will be subbed next week.

Wilbur

Banned

*also I don't like bayonetta*

shut up nathan.

iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

Suen

Goodbye footyGAF. I pretty much already stopped posting last week, but it didnt feel right to just abandon you without saying anything.

Basically, I dont care much about NeoGAF anymore but continued to waste far too much time here. I dont care about the gaming side anymore, the OT has gone to shit and and I realize more and more that none of the stuff that happens on GAF has any real influence on my life (fortunately ;)).

footyGAF is the one saving grace, but still, as much as I enjoy being here, I think the time has come to reduce my posting to an absolute minimum. I might stop by here and there, but that will pretty much be it (like when Bayern wins the CL in Berlin next year).

It was a pleasure to witness 'das Finale dahoam', the Triple, the ascension of Pep and of course the World Cup(s) with you. While I've been a member on GAF since 2004, I only really started posting in 2012. Mostly because I saw it as a fun way to improve my written English. Unfortunately, I believe that the quality of my posts has decreased over the summer as I can feel myself becoming more & more disinterested in the usual fanwars and battles. Before I descend further in the depths of trolling, I'll just stop posting and leave you guys be. Might still lurk tho. ;)

I loved being part of the many wonderful discussions with you and I'm sure it had & will have a positive influence on my life. Thanks for the wonderful time and best of luck, to you and your teams.
Fuck Bayern
Fuck Pep
Fuck Bla
Fuck Milch
God bless Phantast2k.

We'll miss you. Good luck with your life and whatever the future brings you. We respect ur opinion, have a nice life. Bye.

Hope to see you here sometimes at least!

subtles

subtles likes Smash Bros? Smash Bros the coolest and best game confirmed.
Blessed Cpt. YURT.

Brawl started out as a bonding exercise with siblings, but the Smash mechanics were just too satisfying to leave at that. Played a lot of it one summer with friends but haven't had the opportunity to play since.

Bomberman was another game with many giggles. I imagine Cola ranting about store clerk small talk while running around would be hilarious.

Some of the impressions from The Evil Within have me really excited. We may finally have the title we wanted after all these years.

L1NETT

Oh shit didn't realise Arsenal v City was the early game. Beauty.

Tops

Will watch it probably with a pie n pint before going to watch us get wanked on by Swindon.

Also got tickets booked to go to MK Dons twice in two weeks. Bloody hell. I have go to that shitehole TWICE

Speaking of which are the rumours United are still chasing Dele Alli true?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ZzjbJ7.gif

my bb ;_;

Blessed Cpt. YURT.

Brawl started out as a bonding exercise with siblings, but the Smash mechanics were just to satisfying to leave at that. Played a lot of it one summer with friends but haven't had the opportunity to play since.

Bomberman was another game with many giggles. I imagine Cola ranting about store clerk small talk while running around would be hilarious.

Some of the impressions from The Evil Within have me really excited. We may finally have the title we wanted after all these years.

I have BLIND FAITH in Mikami, he won't fail us <3

Labadal

I think Arsenal will do well tomorrow. Like I said before, games are less predictable after international breaks. (Liverpool usually sucks after them, that much I know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom