• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

So this happened in the new Formula E today:

YjpWV4.gif

Not a scratch for the crashed driver.

unrelated:

welback: dat ball handling http://t.co/Mswr3uO3CF

Don't think the idea of Man Utd finishing third is as laughable as Merson made it seem just then. Had a shocking start to the season and wasted some easier fixtures, but with the late signings, and the (on paper) quality gap between the top 2 and the rest, 3rd is achievable

So this happened in the new Formula E today:

YjpWV4.gif

Not a scratch for the crashed driver.

unrelated:

welback: dat ball handling http://t.co/Mswr3uO3CF

I don't know much about racing, but surely the other guy had to give up the racing line to the guy who crashed? Looks like a genuine shunt to me, can't see any reason for that maneouvre other than to make contact with him

edit: double post i ain't even sorry

Blablurn

flJFhBE.jpg

3000 Kagawa shirts were sold.

Kagawas shirt was the most sold shirt for 2 weeks at Kamo Sport (a huge sports chain)

Both the japanese BVB page and the Japanese shop were overwhelmed my massive traffic

He'll have had the perk that makes you harder to kill when using the super then. At the expense of extra damage or extra range.

I have no problems with dying to Fist of Havoc, if I'm in range of a Titan to do it I've fucked up or I've tried to FIST THEM TO DEATH myself.

Golden Gun should still one shot you. If he can one shot me but I can't him, then where's the balance? Fist of Havoc pisses me off, it's such an easy panic button. Golden Gun requires some actual skill.

Blablurn

I don't know much about racing, but surely the other guy had to give up the racing line to the guy who crashed? Looks like a genuine shunt to me, can't see any reason for that maneouvre other than to make contact with him

edit: double post i ain't even sorry

Yep. The guy who started this is an asshole. Later in the press conference he said it was all Nick Heidfelds fault (the other driver)

Walshy

Is Ozil playing out on the left?

Have no idea why Wenger doesn't play the diamond with Sanchez and Welbeck up front (with Sanchez dropping deeper).

LTWheels

@Andrew_Heaton: The people who are generally right about these things are saying Markovic, Lallana and Balotelli to start. Exciting times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom