• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

that's the difference between Welbeck, and a lethal striker. Welbeck will have one or two great chances that come up in this game still, lets see if he can convert.

Scum

City will sit back, let Arsenal have the ball. Let them play the ball in front of you, 18 yard line nowt coming through.

Hit them on the counter. Almost too obvious. Same old script. Depends on how Arsene sets him team up. Could be like Arsenal's performances last season against top sides but I have a sneaky feeling it won't.

😒

caramac

iMWxUWmaiVnh3.gif

dc89

I got a 20 bag multipack of Monster Munch from Pound Stretcher for like £1.79 and I'm hammering my way through them. Crumbs everywhere.
8 Pickled Onion
6 Flaming Hot
6 Roast Beef

What a time to be alive.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hope that game changer Welbeck can get Arsenal back in this.

No Arsenal fans are mentioning it but this is the difference, on the one end a ruthless striker on the other a guy who needs 3-4 chances.

Bought a case of Coke LIfe. The can is green. Cognitive dissidence at maximum. If you don't hear from me, please bury me with my signed Del Piero kit.

We spend 40 odd million on a #10 and play him on the left.
We spend 30 million on an inside forward and every time he has the ball seems to be in the 10 position.

Wenger pls.

It's good to see Lampard really doesn't add anything, other than long shots. Was lucky that didn't cost anything before, he should have found another MLS club to retire to on loan for the 6 months until that new york club is up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom