• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
MGS2 is and always be the greatest game ever made. Nothing will ever beat it.

You are forgetting that in the very same month, another game, from the same company, also with a 2 at the end was released.

test25mu8a.gif

Tc91

------------------------De Gea---------------------

Valencia-------Evans------Rojo---------Shaw

--------Herrera-------Blind-------Di Maria

-------------------------Mata-------------------

--------------Falcao---------Rooney

Mata has scored 7 goals in 9 games in the #10 role, I think a lot of the stick he's getting is a little unfair, not as good as he was at Chelsea but those stats aren't shabby.

No doubt we'll get the fat fuck in at #10 and RVP upfront.

sohois

Moyes and Newcastle could be a pretty potent combination, even if Ashley has always been a bit penny pinching they are a team that actually has some money to spend unlike Everton. Furthermore they have a scouting system that has plucked out some gems in recent times and would probably suit Moyes to a tee. And they don't have the expectations to weigh him down.

Expect his negativity would have him vetoed by Newcastle in the end though.

Scum

You are forgetting that in the very same month, another game, from the same company, also with a 2 at the end was released.

test25mu8a.gif

Konami are dead to me.

Mata has scored 7 goals in 9 games in the #10 role, I think a lot of the stick he's getting is a little unfair, not as good as he was at Chelsea but those stats aren't shabby.

Rafael at RB. Swap Rooney for a Training cone and make De Gea captain.

Shaw is starting on the bench, according to LVG. I wouldn't be surprised if Rumbo does too. And Rooney is undroppable.

Hope he goes 433. A three-man midfield getting the best out of Di Maria could be something special. But I think he might persist with the 352 now that he's got so many players back from injury and so he can accommodate a few egos a little while longer.

Blablurn

I loved MGS4 as well :3

The only one I didnt enjoy was Portable Ops because of the annoying PSP controls. Metal Gear Ac!d 1 and 2 were good tho.

DBT85

I would like for UTD to play a typical 442.

I'll take 4-3-3.

It'll be 3-5-2

I do too, in a team that's done fuck all he's managed to get a few goals in. With some talent behind him he'll have a bit more freedom, but I think he'll lose his place.

Swap Rooney for a Training cone

lol'd
But I think he might persist with the 352 now that he's got so many players back from injury and so he can accommodate a few egos a little while longer.

I don't think Ra's will give a shit about any egos other than his own.

I'm finding it hard to not want For Horizon 2.

It looks fantastic, sadly it's only out for a week any NBA is out.

I love and hate this time of the year.

He is the chosen one

He supposed to be their next Messi (especially after beating Messi's scoring record at u15-16 level), but hasn't gotten to play official matches for their youth team the past year because Barca are being punished for their child hoarding. That could have messed with his development.

Although I agree with punishing Barca, they shouldn't punish the kids from playing games.

Hngggg

Lee messi Munir Neymar
Januzaj sterling

Incredible amazing.

Get that poser Munir out of there. I hope Messi bullies him after how many chances he missed yesterday.

Blablurn

He supposed to be their next Messi (especially after beating Messi's scoring record at u15-16 level), but hasn't gotten to play official matches for their youth team the past year because Barca are being punished for their child hoarding. That could have messed with his development.

Although I agree with punishing Barca, they shouldn't punish the kids from playing games.

Get that poser Munir out of there. I hope Messi bullies him after how many chances he missed yesterday.

Let Pep take care of him

kharma45

na m8

Rafael in for Valencia.

Tc91

Haha. He's on goals on Sunday talking about what he'd do to integrate players into the England setup and how the friendlies are a waste of time making money for the FA.

"Roy says the friendlies are to see if they can play at that level but if the England manager can't see that the players can already play at that level then something is wrong."

Basically said Roy is shit.

na m8

Rafael in for Valencia.

Is Rafael fully fit? Probably get injured if he plays anyway he's made of glass.

Haha. He's on goals on Sunday talking about what he'd do to integrate players into the England setup and how the friendlies are a waste of time making money for the FA.

"Roy says the friendlies are to see if they can play at that level but if the England manager can't see that the players can already play at that level then something is wrong."

Basically said Roy is shit.

He also said he would want the players to come to him once a month. Come on a Saturday so he could work with them Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and then go back to their clubs on Wednesday. There's like a million things wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom