• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

To Spanish speakers, do Spanish players sound as thick and English players sound? Like they all should wear the dunce hat at school?

Like national level players, not just the bottom of the league dregs that played football in a sewer somewhere.

what a team, what a time to be alive

what the team will actually look like today

Roo and Valencia, 3 at the back.

i3J5SeA7W49LD.gif

It's like a nice and beautiful family portrait with that fat cousin (Rooney) making funny faces and ruining everything.

Salazar

I feel like I'm watching Suits in a somewhat non-standard way

I just want Meghan Markle to be happy
And to look pretty
And whenever anyone makes her angry or sad, I want them to catch fire

I ain't even give a fuck about Harvey anymore.

I'm jogging a lot lately. But after 25-30 minutes I always lose motivation. Any advice on how to win against the inner asshole?

I have this problem too.

Really I think it's just a case of being determined enough to carry on. I like running I guess - but is quite boring.

I'm jogging a lot lately. But after 25-30 minutes I always lose motivation. Any advice on how to win against the inner asshole?

Do you always jog the same route? Whenever I joke the same route I feel the same way.

If you are struggling to get past 30 minutes, jog 20+minutes in a random direction, then your options are either jogging back or walking like an ass. It is what i use to do when I started out and I would always pick jogging back rather than walking which could be 2-3km.

Edit: Soon i was running for hours and 20kms with no problems.

Labadal

Music. It's a life saver. I can't say I jog amazing distances but before, I could only run a few hundred meters. Now a run a few kilometers instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom