• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

Watching the 94/95 QPR v United game at work (we're showing it).

United lineup
Walsh
Irwin
G Nev
Bruce
Pallister
McLair
Keane
Ince
Kanchelskis
Davies
Scholes

Subs: Butt, Pilkington, Gillespie

Keane just scored and after giving away a freekick called Les Ferdinand a cunt.

What happens if United manage to lose even with Rumbo on the pitch?

We start discussions with Liverpool as to who should finish 5th this year.

Arnie

Falcao will score and United will win.

That much is known.

Why I've lumped on Frankfurt I'll never know.

Just bought Hotline Miami, too. First time playing it. Fresh brew, brewed.

Hixx

I'm watching a video of the new LotR game while cooking... looks really good. The Nemesis system seems really fucking cool... changes mindless AI enemies into some sort of persistent sub-story. Also looks like it plays really well, more Batman than Assassin's Creed.

Falcao will score and United will win.

That much is known.

Why I've lumped on Frankfurt I'll never know.

Just bought Hotline Miami, too. First time playing it. Fresh brew, brewed.

On PS4, I take it? Can't imagine playing it with a pad, some of the levels require real twitch precision that's tough enough with a mouse.

I'm watching a video of the new LotR game while cooking... looks really good. The Nemesis system seems really fucking cool... changes mindless AI enemies into some sort of persistent sub-story. Also looks like it plays really well, more Batman than Assassin's Creed.

I hope you fucking enjoy it you cunt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Please, you are way too private to record yourself fucking Putins daughter, and putting it on the internet. I can't just do with photos of you, I need full on penetration.

tomorrow we'll both be walking around in cornrows, I don't think you'd want to see that, you're better off :lol

Mastadon

Banned
Derby vs Forest should be right good

Both have a damn good shout of promotion

Fancy forest though. Assombalonga to score.

Derby have decent odds so have put a tenner on them, but not confident that they'll win. Forest have looked really good so far.

kharma45

I see it going cheap in the BST thread, will wait on reviews before dipping in.

Have some respect for yourself. When I have to look as trashy as possible in fifa I go with cornrows, it's a step below mullets. Please Yogurt, tell her the truth about them, cornrows on white guys in particularly are a.
ngDCi9a.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
INTER VS SASSUOLO in one hour!

Icardi vs Berardi and Zaza

Mazzarri vs bottles of water

I don't think they're capable of beating Inter away from home but here's hoping

edit: I did Wooden :lol :lol :lol they look nice sometimes, but her hair is too long. It was like getting slapped with dicks last night

Wes

venison crêpe
Good day for analysts on TV. Pulis was good on Sky and Jermaine Jenas sounded like an articulate footballer on MOTD2 Extra, which was a nice change.

Think Jenas will get a sortie on MotD on Sunday evening before too long.

Razor554

Footballfan, Seung Woo Lee scored another Messi like goal. This time against Japan. Korea u16 won 2-0 in the quarterfinals eliminating Japan not only from this tournament, but also for the 2015 u17 world cup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noPtO3RuEi4

Such a great talent. Shame that he is under the ban set by FIFA, hope it doesnt screw up his development.

What is with the bans for kids about anyways? Punishing the club is fine, but punishing kids and possibly fucking up their development as players? Fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom