• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Thanks for the help guys!

I'm already listening to stuff. Tried podcasts and music. Around 25 minutes I'm like "fuck it, im bored."

but i will try what shanks did. running the other way. that could work.

of course it always looks awkward when other people are there too. I'm running in a normal stadium btw

Thanks for the help guys!

I'm already listening to stuff. Tried podcasts and music. Around 25 minutes I'm like "fuck it, im bored."

but i will try what shanks did. running the other way. that could work.

of course it always looks awkward when other people are there too. I'm running in a normal stadium btw

Oh, you are running in a stadium? That is killer. Try running on the roads or a in a park. Just anywhere you have more freedom to make your own route.

Osvaldo scored. Southampton Italian strikers cleaning up this weekend.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm jogging a lot lately. But after 25-30 minutes I always lose motivation. Any advice on how to win against the inner asshole?

How long are you aiming your run to last? I find purposefully building a playlist to listen to that has a long track towards the end makes me want to keep running until it finishes.

For instance if I'm running for 40 minutes I use a playlist which has Chemical Brothers - Escape Velocity which is 12 minutes long kick in at around the half hour mark.

But that's really a motivational shortcut. Deep down you have to want to run that extra 10 minutes. I find visualisation helps me.

Edit: That's good advice Shanks. Might have to try that myself.

Blablurn

How long are you aiming your run to last? I find purposefully building a playlist to listen to that has a long track towards the end makes me want to keep running until it finishes.

For instance if I'm running for 40 minutes I use a playlist which has Chemical Brothers - Escape Velocity which is 12 minutes long kick in at around the half hour mark.

But that's really a motivational shortcut. Deep down you have to want to run that extra 10 minutes. I find visualisation helps me.

Edit: That's good advice Shanks. Might have to try that myself.

The playlist is definitely a good idea! Will try to work on one.

@shanks: Lately I don't want to spend too much on gas. So the option of driving somewhere else is out of question for now. And I don't like to run in my city.

Facism

I'm jogging a lot lately. But after 25-30 minutes I always lose motivation. Any advice on how to win against the inner asshole?

Man, the first 20 minutes are the hardest for me. I get past that barrier and i'm running indefinitely. This probably won't work for you, but i have a pure Meshuggah playlist for running lol. Dat mechanical chug goes well with my running rhythm.

Think of all that minge you'll be drowning in because they witness the fitness. You'll be like the anti-messi.

Bxf3zQvCIAANSvJ.jpg

Uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

The playlist is definitely a good idea! Will try to work on one.

@shanks: Lately I don't want to spend too much on gas. So the option of driving somewhere else is out of question for now. And I don't like to run in my city.

Ah ok, also you might want to use something like Nike's running app. You can select a coaching program that allows you to pick your level and a certain distance. It is pretty motivating to try and keep up with it and gives you a goal to aim for, as opposed to just running for 30+ minutes.

Blablurn

Ah ok, also you might want to use something like Nike's running app. You can select a coaching program that allows you to pick your level and a certain distance. It is pretty motivating to try and keep up with it and gives you a goal to aim for, as opposed to just running for 30+ minutes.

I have runtastic on my phone. I guess it's similar

Salazar

Tim Nichols ‏@StandardTim 22s
Can't wait to see Falcao in a United shirt. Can't remember last time I was this excited about a player moving to England #MUFC

Google translate

Can't wait to take a positively sizzling piss all over United again, no matter what happens

Facism

How often/regularly do you guys do your running? I need to stop being a lazy cunt.

5k 3 times a week, but i have to do it on a treadmill these days whilst me knee recovers from some nasty tendinitis. Horrid bloody condition, thankfully past the worst of it.

How often/regularly do you guys do your running? I need to stop being a lazy cunt.

When I am caring about it I am running around 5-6 times a week. I became a fat slob during the summer so have started the Nike 21k program, because I want to set a new half marathon PB in the Nike Seoul half marathon. Nothing like running next to 10,000 hot Korean girls to get you motivated.

Wes

venison crêpe
‏@DTguardian 10s

#MUFC - De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Rojo, Blackett, Blind, Herrera, Mata, Di Maria, Rooney, van Persie.

@ManUtd 18s
United subs: Lindegaard, Shaw, Fletcher, Januzaj, Valencia, A Pereira, Falcao.

Shaw and Falcao are certs for a sub appearance. I hope Adnan plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom