• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'll be rooting for United

the thing I love about Sassuolo is that they never give a fuck and keep trying to score. This will ever end up 7-0 again, or they will make a comeback

Still, you'd think they'd work on improving their defense after last season. Not so much, lewl.

The pundits were in tears trying to decipher their defensive (non)shape

It's like a fucking pub side, no organization whatsoever

Bxf6c5RCAAAKStT.jpg

How exactly we form up though...

Wes

venison crêpe
Cheers for the responses, lads. Time to get started then.

I highly recommend doing a C25K plan if you're starting up running after a long time out. I found the structure very helpful in getting back in to the swing of things.

How often/regularly do you guys do your running? I need to stop being a lazy cunt.

I run everyday and when football is on I watch the TV on a treadmill

Jogging is a good start but eventually you'll get bored and not feel any touchable improvement in your stamina

That defensive 3 is awful.

How can you tell if it's a defensive 3? I honestly don't know what the formation will be. Blackett and Rojo can both play as cbs or lbs. Blind can play as a midfielder or a lwb. It could easily be a 3 man midfield.

I don't know.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Might be able to actually hear the OT home crowd for once

--

Ibe looks to have something about him. Lad has got some afterburners for sure

OT Crowd is actually really good these days, my folks have had a season ticket for the past 5 years, since they introduced the singing section the noise has gone up considerably.

Wow reporters reckon we're going for 4-4-2 diamond. Interesting.

:looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Laboured is so far up van Gaal's hoop he could tell us what he had for breakfast

Yikes, is this because of the Destiny thing? You could just take it back to the shop Hixx.

4-3-3 is his philosophy ya bert. We only played 5 at the back out of necessity.

4-3-3 isn't his philosophy. The philosophy is apparently the possession playing out from the back style + how he conducts training + how he assesses his players and staff + some other shit.

that's his philosophy m8

philosophy philosophy philosophy

Philosophy abandoned :lol

Falcao on the bench, LVG you prick he's in my team

Except he's said countless times when he's talking about his philosophy the formation is a flexible component.

I'll bet a lot of English pundits will be shocked to find out Blind isn't playing at left-back.

4-3-3 isn't his philosophy. The philosophy is apparently the possession playing out from the back style + how he conducts training + how he assesses his players and staff + some other shit.

that's his philosophy m8

philosophy philosophy philosophy

Sounds like you're way up LvG's arse m8. Or as other people might put it, 'not ignorant'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom