• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

4-3-3 isn't his philosophy. The philosophy is apparently the possession playing out from the back style + how he conducts training + how he assesses his players and staff + some other shit.

that's his philosophy m8

philosophy philosophy philosophy

Stop trying to philosophise about this philosophy.

PbzB1gR.png

LVG on Sky Sports said:
"We will play with four at the back today, in midfield we play with four and Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney up front.

"I don't have five defenders fit so it was easier for me to decide the formation. Chris Smalling and Phil Jones are injured so I have to use the players I have available.

"Falcao has come from Colombia and has jetlag and he has to adapt to the culture and all the new players so I don't think it was right to start with him today."

Sounds like a diamond then.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
BBC Confirm 4-4-2

Mata on right, Di Maria on left

L1NETT

That front 3 of the diamond gonna need to movin about all over the gaf. Not the quickest front 2, will rely on the fullbacks for support. I'd start Rojo at LB for that reason from the little I've seen of him (not much to be fair)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom