• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

iya8W4OKJezM8.gif

Did she get skinnier?

inky

Is anyone really expecting anything less than a smashing win for United today?

Expecting? Nah, I don't think so. Hoping? I'm sure plenty are hoping for a smash from either side.

They haven't trained together that much, but the 4-4-2 should be a lot easier to carry out. I expect much better individual performances, considering all are now playing in their natural positions (except Di Maria I guess, who will do fine either way), but that back 4 is shaky as fuck so it's not going to be a walk in the park.

DBT85

Sunday Supplement this morning, the journalists said if you ask the people involved and around the deal that it isn't a loan and it takes our spending to £200m.

He's #staying m8.

We'll, it IS a loan. We know this.

However I cannot believe that we are obligated to buy. Not with his injury last year and no hard evidence as to how he's responded.

An option to buy that is certain to be picked up provided his leg doesn't fall off, sure.

SHarris78

I know things don't always go as expected - especially in the Premier League - but I can't see anything but QPR getting destroyed today, with United scoring 6 or 7.

(0-0 confirmed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom