• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
blindwithajax

TeEsyhm.png

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Our next big star, Seung Woo Lee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObQ3SGrJJ00#t=75

the second goal, fuck... just fuck!

he is the reason why we got hit with that transfer ban, but shit it's going to be worth it. I bet a scout watched him play, jizzed in his pants and then quickly reported it to fifa on claims that "It's not fair"

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Linius

I wish, neither the time nor the money. Maybe I can snag one for vs APOEL if it isn't already a pointless game(or Barca if I'm really lucky).

You have fun though, should be amazing no matter what.

Thanks, the atmosphere is usually great on CL nights. Can only pray for results though. Last year they didn't lose a single home game and actually won 2 out of 3. So let's try to continue that line. I bought a PPT btw, so this year I'll be there against Barcelona. Last year I missed that one.

Early days yet but I'd be inclined to agree.

Holy shit, I completely forgot it was Perez who pushed out Makelele too.

“We will not miss Makelele. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and ninety percent of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn’t a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres.”

Total moron.

Go_Ly_Dow

“We will not miss Makelele. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and ninety percent of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn’t a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres.”

Total moron.

he really said that? Perez is a clown

poor pulga.....POOR PULGA!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Gaal interview on BBC

it was his wifes birthday today and she told him all she wanted was a win against QPR

Beautiful, manly tears

Thanks, the atmosphere is usually great on CL nights. Can only pray for results though. Last year they didn't lose a single home game and actually won 2 out of 3. So let's try to continue that line. I bought a PPT btw, so this year I'll be there against Barcelona. Last year I missed that one.

Damn now I really want to go to at least one of them, I hope I have the time to go. How much was the PPT this year?

Total moron.
"Zidane, who remarked the following after Makélelé was sold and Beckham was bought: Why put another layer of gold paint on the Bentley when you are losing the entire engine?"

rlosG3E.jpg

"Zidane, who remarked the following after Makélelé was sold and Beckham was bought: Why put another layer of gold paint on the Bentley when you are losing the entire engine?"

rlosG3E.jpg

I thought that picture was stupid, overrated Di Maria and underrated Hames and Kroos before the season started.

Now though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom