• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labadal

Sverigedemokraterna is on the verge of being the third biggest party here in Sweden. Is a guy who is not Swedish by birth, this is a troubling trend. I'd like to think of myself as a nice person with a bit of cuntish behavior on the side. Not a bad enough person to be deported back to the Middle East.

Sverigedemokraterna is on the verge of being the third biggest party here in Sweden. Is a guy who is not Swedish by birth, this is a troubling trend. I'd like to think of myself as a nice person with a bit of cuntish behavior on the side. Not a bad enough person to be deported back to the Middle East.

At least the other parties have all sworn to not working together with them right? But certainly worrying that they are getting that kind of votes.

I really wish there was an easy way to get the Bundesliga in Canada.

As it is now, you have to sub to the awful GolTV, and that only gets you 1-3 games a week.

Elchele

can I move to Sweden too? pls
we can be immigrant
disgrace
together

Labadal

At least the other parties have all sworn to not working together with them right? But certainly worrying that they are getting that kind of votes.

They have. The problem in my opinion: Comments like that from other parties are not good. I think it actually makes more people vote for SD. The problem now is that whichever block wins, they won't get a mojrity and SD will be a powerplayer now.

Suen

Oh shit I spoke to soon. If we hadn't fucked up then that goal just now would have been the equaliser. Still....LUCAAAA!!!

We lost two matches in a row. Xabi Alonso MOTM for Bayern in 2 straight games & Di Maria MOTM today. Coincidence? I don't think so. This could very well be the biggest cluster fuck of a transfer window I've seen Madrid conduct. In most teams the coach has a big involvement in deciding which players come & go, for us it's our president just having a good 'ol time.

No titles this year for us.

Scum

Ahahaha.

Menez
ngDCi9a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom