• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a time to be alive!

mpL6dvg.jpg

How much of a moron is Perez, though, if he let di Maria go willingly and failed to get Falcao in.

The biggest moron

Di Maria>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hames in every way
Alonso>Kroos in terms of usefulness in their positions
Falcao barely even plays the same sport as Hernandez

Net spend with those 3 of what £45m? Buy Falcao with that, and they have a fucking massive upgrade to a CL-winning squad.

2 downgrades and a rubbish backup striker to someone who already needs upgrading, no matter what Turok says, or how many 5 yard passes he makes to Ronaldo.

Clegg

Was happy with Rafael's performance. Helps our attacking play so much to have a right back who knows what he's doing. I know he makes silly mistakes from time to time and is impetuous, but he's so much better than the crap we've seen from Valencia this season.

Linius

Got off the plane. Saw a Burger King, a Chelsea Academy poster and a petrol station called YurtGaz. Lads, I'm home.

Caught the game. Di Maria and Herrera were good, if sloppy when passing sometimes. Rojo looked composed enough. Really, really liked Blind. Looked like he'd played here for ages.

We weren't great, but we showed enough going forward to get the win. RVP was a fucking passenger though. Wish Rumbo had scored that late chance.

It's so fucking hot here. Been melting all day.

Enjoy brur

They'll be back under their rocks on Tuesday & Wednesday when they look through the TV listings and can't see a United game.

YES DC

I noticed Hayter's bad voice acting for the first time earlier btw. Shame Kojima couldn't just get him to change it a bit. Stop elongating the last syllable so much and it's much better already

Big Boss is so awesome though. As is Para Medic.

Yen

YES DC

I noticed Hayter's bad voice acting for the first time earlier btw. Shame Kojima couldn't just get him to change it a bit. Stop elongating the last syllable so much and it's much better already

Adding an "-uh" syllable to the end of every other word was egregious. But I think it was an attempt, albeit poor attempt, to differentiate between Solid Snake and Big Boss. His acting in 1 and 2 were fine.

dc89

YES DC

Adding an "-uh" syllable to the end of every other word was egregious. But I think it was an attempt, albeit poor attempt, to differentiate between Solid Snake and Big Boss. His acting in 1 and 2 were fine.

YES M8!

Are you playing MGS3 for the first time? Amazing game.
I think Hayter's best performance is MGS1 imo. It's such an amazing game, it still holds up so well, especially the voice work. It was so far ahead of its time.

Having that 24 cunt as Snake is easily the biggest turn off of the new game. Means much less dialogue no doubt (and yes, I will miss all the random codec calls) and he just... Doesn't sound as good. Fucking Kojima having a hard on for hollywood actors, I bet it will be horrible in SH as well.

In other news, it was nice to see Luiz in the stands against Swansea

xqufiu.gif

dc89

Having that 24 cunt as Snake is easily the biggest turn off of the new game. Means much less dialogue no doubt (and yes, I will miss all the random codec calls) and he just... Doesn't sound as good. Fucking Kojima having a hard on for hollywood actors, I bet it will be horrible in SH as well.

In other news, it was nice to see Luiz in the stands against Swansea

http://a.pomf.se/xqufiu.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Kojima has already said in an interview (one of the earliest about the game) that Snake will have less dialog. He said he wants to portray the dialog through facial impressions or some bull. The example he gave was like

"Snake would once have said 'Kaz, are you ok?' But not he will just say 'Kaz.' And the rest will be portrayed through his expression."

I died a little. But I know Kaz's and Ocelot's voice work will make up for it. Robin Atkin-Downes is so good and Kaz looks such a good character now. Much better than in PW.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

My main problem with it is that Kiefer sounds like a normal human being, while everyone else still sounds like a Metal Gear game, so it's a really weird contrast and I want Hayter back.

I thought the rule since 04/05 is that the team that finishes in the final spot loses it?

Changed it.

Think it's now top 4 + CL winner = 5 potential league reps

CL winner + EL winner + top 3 (4th place knocked out) = 5 potential league reps

I think the 2nd situation starts next season though.

I think I just confused myself. Someone clear this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom