• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan is the 2nd best team in the world

-

tumblr_nbuwqg75Zb1s8z5rho1_250.gif

Yen

Kojima has already said in an interview (one of the earliest about the game) that Snake will have less dialog. He said he wants to portray the dialog through facial impressions or some bull. The example he gave was like

"Snake would once have said 'Kaz, are you ok?' But not he will just say 'Kaz.' And the rest will be portrayed through his expression."

I died a little. But I know Kaz's and Ocelot's voice work will make up for it. Robin Atkin-Downes is so good and Kaz looks such a good character now. Much better than in PW.

I think Kojima is trying to replicate the MGS2 thing of 'the player = the character', with both on a level pegging when it comes knowing what's going on. By that I mean, we know (from having to be told the basics of infiltration by Ocelot) that Big Boss doesn't really know what's going on - he's been in a coma for..9 years - and Kojima has said how the story can progress in a nonlinear fashion where how much we know about the story depends on how we play it.
If they don't reveal the release date or/and a new trailer, I'll go nuts.

Blablurn

Kojima has already said in an interview (one of the earliest about the game) that Snake will have less dialog. He said he wants to portray the dialog through facial impressions or some bull. The example he gave was like

"Snake would once have said 'Kaz, are you ok?' But not he will just say 'Kaz.' And the rest will be portrayed through his expression."

I died a little. But I know Kaz's and Ocelot's voice work will make up for it. Robin Atkin-Downes is so good and Kaz looks such a good character now. Much better than in PW.

MGSV will be soo good DC. Better than James Milners upcoming performance.

dc89

I think Kojima is trying to replicate the MGS2 thing of 'the player = the character', with both on a level pegging when it comes knowing what's going on. By that I mean, we know (from having to be told the basics of infiltration by Ocelot) that Big Boss doesn't really know what's going on - he's been in a coma for..9 years - and Kojima has said how the story can progress in a nonlinear fashion where how much we know about the story depends on how we play it.
If they don't reveal the release date or/and a new trailer, I'll go nuts.

I am so hyped for it. Too hyped.

MGSV will be soo good DC. Better than James Milners upcoming performance.

Yes Bla!! YES!!

---

Shola Ameobi made his debut for Gaziantep Büyükşehir Belediyespor yesterday in a 0-0 draw against Kayserispor. Booked after 2 minutes.

https://twitter.com/PaulSarahs/status/511241120442220544

Di Maria's sale in favour of Hames could go down as the greatest blunder in football

All because Angel wasn't handsome enough...

Replacing Torres with Carroll is up there, even if we did have fuck all time to replace him. In hindsight we should have just kept the money until summer and put Suarez up front on his own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom