• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zdeněk Inzaghi

zeman.jpg

I'm gonna tune in to every Milan game from now on

One of the strangest fucking games I've ever seen. I don't know if we will win or qualify for anything this year but . . . holy fuck, at least we entertaining. Menez is so awesome. Imagine if Pazzini was playing instead? We would have lost 4-0.

I need a drink. Damn.

CHRIST. This game is going to end 5-4

approval1bk8n.gif

The cunt gets us a red and scores. We're fucking cursed.

How much did Goldtie pay the ref for that second yellow?

I guess the same amount that you guys paid for Bonera's first yellow card.

Suen

Fun game but embarrassing defense. If we only look at the defense those two goals should have never happened, the defense looked completely out of sync. You don't make mistakes like that in the top league, even kids don't make them.

Defense aside the biggest mistake was bringing on Palladino. He did absolutely nothing to change the game. The idea of bringing an attacker when Milan went down to ten men was a good idea but Palladino isn't a good finisher nor a game changer; he's just shit. When Donadoni brought him on we were essentially reduced to ten men so we basically played with nine men later on.

Acquah wasted so many balls. Was not impressed with him at all in this game

Menez is a diving cunt and pen was controversial. We didn't deserve to win but we deserved a point.

Congrats and fuck off Milol gaf.

Fuck football.

Suen

One of the strangest fucking games I've ever seen. I don't know if we will win or qualify for anything this year but . . . holy fuck, at least we entertaining. Menez is so awesome. Imagine if Pazzini was playing instead? We would have lost 4-0.

I need a drink. Damn.

approval1bk8n.gif

I guess the same amount that you guys paid for Bonera's first yellow card.
We can't even pay small taxes. Give me a break :lol

FootballFan

Fun game but embarrassing defense. If we only look at the defense those two goals should have never happened, they looked completely out of sync. You don't make mistakes like that in the top league, not even kids make them.

Defense aside the biggest mistake was Palladino. He did absolutely nothing to change the game. The idea of bringing an attacker when they went down to ten men was a good idea but Palladino isn't a good finisher not a game changer, he's just shit. When Donadoni brought him on we were essentially reduced to ten men so we basically played with nine later on.

Acquah wasted so many balls. Was not impressed with him at all in this game

Menez is a diving cunt and pen was controversial. We didn't deserve to win but we deserved a point.

Congrats and fuck off Milol gaf.

Fuck football.

Don't be angry mate. Just look forward to your other team's matches.

I've been telling you since forever, Balo and Davis were the wrong players to go after when Suarez was sold.

I also told you those Southampton players suck.

Why didn't you listen Hitcher.

Last season was it. :(

I never wanted Lallana tbf, Davies is good, and I would have preferred Remy. Maybe Balotelli and Lallana will surprise me. Starting to wonder about our defensive coaching and staff tbh, though I think Lovren will come good (will take time). We've had a thousand players and a million combinations since we've looked like a team capable of dealing with pressure. 07/08 is the last time I was honestly comfortable with our defensive unit

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Today illustrates how big Di Maria will be for us, you could see when Valencia got the ball, that Di Maria is the only player in the team who can do what he does, we are hoping Andnan picks this up to. Supreme worry is he picks up any sort of injury because all of a sudden the pace and the ability to change tempo is completely gone, bit like sterling and Liverpool, these players cause an issue that the other playersr just can't, ideally, selfish as it is, I'd love to see us get another winger in in the next summer window with similar attributes.

DominoKid

Today illustrates how big Di Maria will be for us, you could see when Valencia got the ball, that Di Maria is the only player in the team who can do what he does, we are hoping Andnan picks this up to. Supreme worry is he picks up any sort of injury because all of a sudden the pace and the ability to change tempo is completely gone, bit like sterling and Liverpool, these players cause an issue that the other playersr just can't, ideally, selfish as it is, I'd love to see us get another winger in in the next summer window with similar attributes.

Not selfish at all. It's good sense.
AY and Valencia should be jettisoned ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom