• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Not selfish at all. It's good sense.
AY and Valencia should be jettisoned ASAP
I think Valencia can do more, but I know with all assurity that neither one would have the belief or ability to do what he did for the second goal, they can't even beat one man on their strong foot in a 1 on one. If either picked it up in the same position Di Maria did they would have passed it back and let the pressure off themselves.

The guy won you the Europa league you ingrate.

Oh yeah I forgot.

Please come back Rafa, I miss you.

Doesn't he manage in one of the leagues one of the teams you support plays in

Palermo are back into Serie B soon enough. But I also don't really follow serie a too closely other than Palermo, mostly due to it being fairly hard to even watch the matches here, and the language barrier with most stuff... Meanwhile I get pretty much all premier league matches in tv.

Dean fuck the Honourable Woman it ain't nowt special

I have to finish off tv shows, I can't just leave them, lol. And also, I find it very interesting and intriguing. My favourite character just got whacked tho :(

thats a lie, I gave up on LOST when I got to the 4th season, got fucking confusing, lol.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Every pundit is mentioning how good blind was and they all start with "he won't get the credit he deserves"

Jarnet87

Not selfish at all. It's good sense.
AY and Valencia should be jettisoned ASAP

yes these 2 men represent anti-football, they are shit on a level that disgrace the shirt.

I think Valencia can do more, but I know with all assurity that neither one would have the belief or ability to do what he did for the second goal, they can't even beat one man on their strong foot in a 1 on one. If either picked it up in the same position Di Maria did they would have passed it back and let the pressure off themselves.

Valencia is finished, he has no confidence in his game anymore.

So I have

Let the Right One In
Hot Fuzz
Only Lovers Left Alive
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

which one should I watch first

Cuckoos nest certainly, if you want the highest quality first. Haven't seen only lovers left alive, let the right one in is alright and so is hot fuzz, although I never got the hype for it.

Clegg

United have the highest average possession stats in the league this season. Under Moyes we were 8th.

#uselessstatsarecool

Mr Cola

yes these 2 men represent anti-football, they are shit on a level that disgrace the shirt.

Valencia is finished, he has no confidence in his game anymore.

Easier to get confidence than talent :eek:

Maybe he will learn from Di Maria

Hopefully Adnan does

kharma45

MOTD time

fjDDKjX.jpg

United have the highest average possession stats in the league this season. Under Moyes we were 8th.

#uselessstatsarecool

Also worth noticing is that 3/4 teams you played against is the teams who will be in the bottom league sooner rather than later, who's whole strategy is to stand back and try to counter attack.

being ridiculously shit is also disgraceful.

he can sort it out (not likely since this has been going on like 2 years now) or get out.

or he can stay cause you gave him a contract, and he likes the club and place he lives now. It's good United didn't just sign him up with another 4 year contract though, when you are just waiting for him to leave huh.

being ridiculously shit is also disgraceful.

he can sort it out (not likely since this has been going on like 2 years now) or get out.

It's up to his various managers to take him out of the firing line or sell him if he's trying his best but still coming up short

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he got a double leg-break, lost his burst of acceleration and confidence in using his pace, and his game has fallen apart since, along with his confidence spiralling down and down

All the while he's tried his best. I really don't see what's disgraceful about that. Shit, yes. Unworthy of playing for Man Utd in your (and my) opinion, yes. Disgraceful, no.

Fintan

All of L1NETT'S recommendations make me realise that there's a lot of recent, apparently good, British dramas that I haven't seen. The only one I watch is Doctor Who and that's mostly crap.

Mr Cola

When Gaal talks about giving his wife a present we can only assume that means one thing.

L1NETT

All of L1NETT'S recommendations make me realise that there's a lot of recent, apparently good, British dramas that I haven't seen. The only one I watch is Doctor Who and that's mostly crap.

Don't be wasting your time on Doctor bloody who my man

Utopia
Happy Valley
The Fall
Southcliffe
Ripper Street
The Fades
Broadchurch
In the Flesh
Black Mirror
Peaky Blinders

So much good British TV, yet sadly more attention gets paid to god awful faux reality gobbleshite tv like the only way is chelsea or whatever. British Drama is pumping out some amazing stuff at the mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom