• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Di Maria, Falcao, Herrera, Blind, Mata reborn and no Europe means United are going to finish 2nd or win it all.

Meier

I totally missed that Cerci went to Atletico. Damn, they added some real fire power this transfer window. Odd that he hasn't played yet.

Facism

Manc's defense still lets the load all over it's face instead of being safe and swallowing, so lol @ 2nd place. Unless they acquire the taste, they're always going to let bigger loads through.

Jack cw

are you using a computer?
pls.

Haha, explains all.
tumblr_nb69v6aK3I1qddnsso1_500.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Seen the game 4 times now, watching some of our build up play, havent felt this happy in ages, positive attacking sexual football.

Seen the game 4 times now, watching some of our build up play, havent felt this happy in ages, positive attacking sexual football.

jesus who watches a football match 4 times! FIFA needs to come out and save your sanity. The only match I have watched more than once in full is the CL final of 2012.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
jesus who watches a football match 4 times! FIFA needs to come out and save your sanity. The only match I have watched more than once in full is the CL final of 2012.

You ruined my soul by getting relegated

I don't think I've ever seen an entire match(90+ minutes, no skipping) twice. Matches are really boring when you know exactly when and how everything happens.

Mr Cola

Ive been watching tripe for an entire year, im gonna watch it two more times to spite people

Linius

I don't think I've ever seen an entire match(90+ minutes, no skipping) twice. Matches are really boring when you know exactly when and how everything happens.

Yeah, I sometimes look up highlights but never full games. Like the 1-5 in Eindhoven is one I look up every now and then to feel happy.

But especially a rather meaningless win like the one United had this past weekend I wouldn't watch again. It's fun to beat a small club 4-0, but it's what can be expected from a big club.

Mr Cola

The sheer number of people in the club, other than Bacon that actively told me we were relegated

There isnt enough head shaking in the world.

Zabojnik

I totally missed that Cerci went to Atletico. Damn, they added some real fire power this transfer window. Odd that he hasn't played yet.

He barely trained this summer. They way Atletico are pressing, he'd last 10 minutes. His body needs to adjust to the new drugs regimen.

Mr Cola

If only Mata had pace, he would be the best No 10 in the world

He could have very easily had a hat trick, his run in the box that he poked and Rooney went on to and if RvP had passed Di Marias outside of the foot cross across the box. His positioning is incredible, his finishing a bit shit especially first time.

I really want him to keep in the team.

Mr Cola

Looks like he is trying to hump her at one point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom