• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Invid supports Man City in Fifa but when pressed in Mumble he said Villa

He is not a football fan.

Jolly Ranchers are awesome.

yesss

iyWdKas2Cmb1f.gif

Facism

Seen the game 4 times now, watching some of our build up play, havent felt this happy in ages, positive attacking sexual football.

when little miss manchester united has to take on bigger, more endowed clubs other than Queef's Park Rangers, you're going to be sexually horrified at everything their defence takes over their face and tits.

And we'll all have awkward boners.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
when little miss manchester united has to take on bigger, more endowed clubs other than Queef's Park Rangers, you're going to be sexually horrified at everything their defence takes over their face and tits.

And we'll all have awkward boners.

Who cares right now? We won, played good football and I spent the weekend happy and now im happy for the next week.

Ill deal with crushing disappointment next week.

L1NETT

So fucking buzzin to watch Liverpool in the champs league again.

Midweek football is brilliant to break up the week.

Yes bruv!

When that music comes on a thousand scouse boners will rise together

While i'll be stuck in stadium:MK grumbling about how shit we are

I'd honestly rather play Ludogrets or whatever they are called.

believefc, it used to be villa though.

Used to be?

tut tut

what happened

Mr Cola

When that music comes on a thousand scouse boners will rise together

While i'll be stuck in stadium:MK grumbling about how shit we are

I'd honestly rather play Ludogrets or whatever they are called.

Used to be?

tut tut

what happened
Like everyone when Juliam Joachim left Villa it wasnt the same, I know thats when my brother stopped supporting them.

U2P11592.jpg

Hixx

The new Wolfenstein is so average.

Why on earth people on here tug themselves off over it, idk. I'm
on the moon
and it's dull as ditch water.

The new Wolfenstein is so average.

Why on earth people on here tug themselves off over it, idk. I'm
on the moon
and it's dull as ditch water.
No idea. It's a pretty neat game but seems like it gets too much props simply for playing like old FPS games of the 90's. The story and world building are pretty cool though.

AlexBasch

Weird place to ask, but any signs pointing to a FIFA 15 PS3 release on digital version? Don't see it on the Day 1 Digital section of the Store. :/

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt pls. Mata is only reborn because he wants to be one of Allegri's boys.

Wanna hear something funny

A guy I know on twitter started that rumour :lol his high profile friends RT'd him as a joke and it was then picked up by the English media :lol

Randdalf

quelling + stout shield + tangos

go into jungle

rush blink dagger then get power treads, armlet, and possibly bkb. After that just buy whatever you want

gg wp

edit: lets play now

Legion is much better off going mid or safelane, jungle Legion is too slow and your team ends up 4v5 for the first 12-15 mins. Plus, in lane you can max Overwhelming Odds which is very powerful early on.

KidJr

Couple of thoughts from weekends games:

Good draw for Arsenal, was at this game.Is it just me or do any other Arsenal fans feel we dont have a formation that really suits everyones ability, Ozil (say what you will about him) just isnt as effective when out wide however if Wiltshere is playing like that every game what the hell do you do? And plus with everyone fit I still couldnt name our best team.

Chelsea... Ever since fabregas broke onto the seen at 16 I've said this dude was wolrd class, stagnated a little at barca but has just swung right back into the swing of things. This man is the sole reason Adeboyer was able to score 33 goals in one season, and I expect no less for costa and co this season. As someone said CL and PL, fuck it almost any tounie there playing in I put them down as serious contenders (defence is a bit suspect though imo, cahill is nor will ever be world class).

Man U.. looked good, tougher tests will come but the certainly have a heavyweight feel about them they havent had in a while. Di Maria is settling in far quicker than Sanchez but I guess he's been given more license to roam etc. And I'm still expecting more from their midfield. Mata will come good and the more and more I think about it the more I actually think they can challenge for the title.

Liverpool... Brendan Rodgers, stop being silly, your not Chelsea nor are you Man City. You need your best 11 players on the pitch at all times, I get what you're trying to do but your team is not good enough to do that (rotate that heavily) and it really showed. Maybe as they gel over the season but certainly not now. Should know better.

Madrid.... I dont get why people are blaming Carlo for their two defeats, Im pretty sure he didnt choose to sell Di Maria and Alonso, soooooo unbalanced. I think they'll be fine and will click sooner rather than later, but I actually think they're weaker for a number of reasons althought on paper the players they've bought are an upgrade, I just think they're predecessors did a better job.

Barca... Looked good, I think part of me is still smitten by peps barca and theres really nothing wrong with this current barca I just dont think they'll be that good again (tbh I dont think I'll ever see a club team play football that beautifully and efficiently again in my life time).

Bayren... As I think I may have mentioned once or twice, have gotten progressively worse under pep, even with arguably a better team.

Thats all I got to catch this weekend from a footy perspective this weekend.

p.s. Also that Rio extract was hilarious

Used to be able to tolerate Liverpool fans, but over the last couple of years I've realised what insufferable arseholes some of them are. And their away support is a tad overhyped.

Kind of like any other "elite" Premier League team, then... *picks up flame shield*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom