• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MGS3 experts, is it actually impossible to take down the early Ocelot unit without killing anyone?

You only have a knife and a pistol, you can't knock people out from holding them,and you have to take them all out to carry on the game

Can you not CQC them? What difficulty are you playing on?

Ortix

Banned
Wait are Chambers and Monreal really out for Dortmund? Lol, that would mean Bellerin throwing Gibbs in again with Bellerin starting at RB, and no cover for any of our defensive positions. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Manager

Bxl7fL9IAAE5jlp.jpg:large

Did they make it ugly on purpose or...
iLSJsPUbNdrqs.png

Will be used as away kit in cup as well as 3rd in league.

L1NETT

How does he look in a Vitesse kit?

Maybe a Middlesborough kit at a push

Wait are Chambers and Monreal really out for Dortmund? Lol, that would mean Bellerin throwing Gibbs in again with Bellerin starting at RB, and no cover for any of our defensive positions. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Whatever happened to Havard Nordveit

My go to buy for Bradford on FM back in the day

Jack cw

Only Normal, can't be bothered to frustrate myself :p

I thought CQC either stunned them (where they get up after a few seconds) or killed them if you carry on battering them?

In that fight its enough to stun them (stars over their heads). It'll count as knockout with no kill. CQC is your best friend here.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Have they talked about the United game on MNF Yet?

For 1 minute, said it was good but tougher games to come, that we should be beating teams like QPR 4-0.

Said also they would talk more after the game.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Only Normal, can't be bothered to frustrate myself :p

I thought CQC either stunned them (where they get up after a few seconds) or killed them if you carry on battering them?

If you're talking about the Ocelot Unit after meeting EVA, you should've gotten the Mk.22 tranq already, it's in your backpack so you need to equip it. Also, Ocelot Unit fights count CQC throw and stuns as infinite, so you don't have to worry about them getting back. But yeah, just snipe them with your tranq.

If you're talking about the Ocelot Unit after meeting EVA, you should've gotten the Mk.22 tranq already, it's in your backpack so you need to equip it. Also, Ocelot Unit fights count CQC throw and stuns as infinite, so you don't have to worry about them getting back. But yeah, just snipe them with your tranq.

Oh ffs, never thought to look in the backpack

Oh well, I'm only going generally non-lethal to make the
The Sorrow
section shorter :p

Not decided whether to go non-lethal with the bosses yet since I have no intention of Platinuming it

Bungie could learn a thing or two from MGS3 on how to make something silly, cheesy and cool

Clegg

Gary Neville has set his stall out and says Arsenal won't win the league. Thinks Arsenals players a lackadaisical and intimating that they're bottlers.

Randdalf

Gary Neville has set his stall out and says Arsenal won't win the league. Thinks Arsenals players a lackadaisical and intimating that they're bottlers.

When he showed that bit with the two Arsenal midfielders just having a chat in the middle of the park, not even aware the game had restarted, we burst into laughter.

Hull overtake us if they win

Fuck's sake, Villa.

@Liverpool fans, how did our loanees get on at the weekend? And Robinson/Kelly. Assume Kelly did okay with a clean sheet (if he even played)

L1NETT

Brad Smith looked decent enough Hitch

Didn't stand out like other loaness have when they come to VP. Would't say he has much of a future at Anfield

Brad Smith looked decent enough Hitch

Didn't stand out like other loaness have when they come to VP. Would't say he has much of a future at Anfield

I still wonder what the fuck Rodgers was doing giving him his debut away against Chelsea when we were already losing (iirc)

He was awful, but should never have been put in that situation.

Think he's in the category of players who have potential PL careers, but unlikely to make it with us

DBT85

Well, they were top of the league longer than anyone else last year but couldn't stay the distance.

They have historically done very well for a while until something bad happens, then they fall out of every competition they are in in the space of 3 weeks.

Meier

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bxl7fL9IAAE5jlp.jpg:large[IMG]

Did they make it ugly on purpose or... [IMG]http://i.minus.com/iLSJsPUbNdrqs.png[IMG]

Will be used as away kit in cup as well as 3rd in league.[/QUOTE]

They haven't really highlighted it, but the back is the same color as the trim on the neck. You can kind of make it out on that shot, but just barely. Yes, it's two-toned purple on top of all the other insanity surrounding it. Could be worse I guess.. one of the clubs wearing that template has a shocking pink color scheme. PSG or Barca maybe? I forget.

I'll play it if there's a group on it, can't be arsed to ever play it solo though tbh

I was doing PvP with a GAF group earlier and we were destroying everyone. Started feeling sorry for them. It was fun though.

I need a couple of people to do the weekly heroic strike with at some point. Diablo and I tried to do it the other day, but it was nearly impossible with just the two of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom