• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vazquez please stop shooting.
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png

K1LLER7

----- Ronaldo - Falcao ------

------------- RVP -------------

--- Di Maria --- Mata ---

-------- Rooney ---------

Shaw - Rojo - Hummels - Rafa

----------- De Gea ----------

DBT85

Quite pleased with 69 points in the FF considering I didn't have Costa.

Now I do so I expect him to do fuck all for a month.

Di Maria is my captain now.

Pennywise

Fucking Toni, diving all over the place wanting a second pen.

Some of the players deserves Magath. It won't do any good, but they will have deserved it.
Yeah, the whole team is a mess and I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to take that job.
So they're either getting someone who has no real chance at another club in the Bundesliga like Matthäus or one of the youth coaches.

Meier

Holy shit at that goal. It looked like a free kick that just barely gets over the wall and comes back down.

Or at least it did from the view behind the goal -- looks more like a straight rocket from behind the player.. woof.

Elchele

Yeah, the whole team is a mess and I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to take that job.
So they're either getting someone who has no real chance at another club in the Bundesliga like Matthäus or one of the youth coaches.

Yeah and there's nobody good available. A young coach looks like the way going forward but it would be too much for a young coach considering the circumstances. I wonder if they will go for Löw's [previous] assistant.

Seedorf could be a good option

lol. they probably won't even get Tuchel cuz he's waiting on Keller's job.

I don't think they could sign Tuchel anyway, I think he can't get a new job until next season

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wait Ronaldo wants to come back? I thought people were trolling.

Oh my

There's a lot of buzz about him amongst the fans. Bit of a beast and great stamina too. Unfortunately, I think we'll struggle to keep hold of him.

No disrespect to hammers but I'm surprised he isn't at a 'bigger' club already to be honest.

Can't believe how versatile he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom