• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Still love Micky. At least he went to Dortmund.

Christ, Welbeck really can't finish. Unlike Immobile. Lovely goal from him.

Yeah Immobile did that trick already in a preseason game where no one knew if it was luck or not.

An austrian tv station asked Klopp what would be possible, when everyone who's injured will be back.
He just said " I don't know, no idea.Everyone who saw the game, knows that this type of football is above every name."

God I love him.

Arnie

Yeah Immobile did that trick already in a preseason game where no one knew if it was luck or not.

An austrian tv station asked Klopp what would be possible, when everyone who's injured will be back.
He just said " I don't know, no idea.Everyone who saw the game, knows that this type of football is above every name."

God I love him.
It's how we'll be soon

Brendan and Klopp are very similar.

Jesus, Arsenal can't fucking hack being pressed. Team of bottlers. Mentally woeful.

Zabojnik

zabo i lost your post, but i dont know... they seem somewhat ill-fit together on paper.

Hell of an aerial threat though. I want to see more of Coman and Morata playing together!

Maybe against Inzaghi's battleship this weekend? Hopefully I'll be able to catch it, starting my vacation tomorrow.

Pennywise

It's how we'll be soon

Jesus, Arsenal can't fucking hack being pressed. Team of bottlers. Mentally woeful.

That's why you shouldn't stress yourself.

When we won the league, we lost in the CL group stage with alot of unexperienced players.
It's just gonna take some time, especially with so many signings.

Nearly every player needed some time to adept.
Exceptions are Reus and Kagawa, but Lewandowski,Gündogan and alot of others just needed time.
Aubameyang had a mediocore performance over the last season, now he's exploding and really delievering.

Even if the result might be shit, one thing Klopp promised and the team always delievered was morale and fighting until the end.

Wilbur

Banned
Just caught up with the thread. 1:06 here and I have to be up at half 8. Getting a boat to Dolphin Island. Apparently there's only an 80% chance of seeing the fuckers.

Wi-fi in the room is a godsend though; means lying in bed and not being tired isn't just an endless cycle of rolling around trying to get into a Game of Thrones book. Managed to see the highlights from tonight's games.

Liverpool look real hard pressed to break teams down without Sturridge and Suarez. Balotelli has all the attributes to mirror Django, but he's a different type of player in style. Brentan must work his magic.

Arsenal seemed to get outclassed. Poor finishing from Welburt, but there seemed to be worse players out there from what I saw.

Now I'm going to sleep, there's a part where a river and a sea meet and I want to splash in it like a fucking Magikarp

Night lads <3

jtb

Banned
It's how we'll be soon

no muscle in midfield, no bite. it's pathetic.

instead of buying a midfielder, now we have welbeck.

embarrassing.

Arnie

no muscle in midfield, no bite. it's pathetic.

instead of buying a midfielder, now we have welbeck.

embarrassing.
Obviously the highlights don't show everything but Arteta looked fucking tragic tonight.
Everyone should watch Boardwalk Empire, it's so good.
Innit. Up there with Mad Men as my favourite show. Going to watch the first episode of Peaky Blinders in bed.

Enjoy Dolphin island.

Christ Arsenal's defending was almost as bad as Newcastle's at the weekend. Almost.

Also loooooool Welbz. So glad he's not missing all our chances anymore

L1NETT

5th in the league

Hudders drew, in the bottom 3. HAVING FUN NAHKI WAHAHAHAHAH

3 points off the automatic spots

What a time to be supporting the city

Plus the MK dongs fans are complete plastics. 30k seater stadium, about 5000 or so of the no singing cunts

Somebody rescue Dele Alli

Oh and Benik Afobe looked fucking shite. Couldn't hold it up, barely got a touch. Marked out the game by the legend Routis

Lightning

Banned
It's how we'll be soon

That wasn't the problem. We beat Dortmund last season because we sat very deep and made them come at us, to break us down and just countered them when we had our chance. Wenger has some obsession that he doesn't want to win like that and thinks we can play the same way and beat anyone without adjusting. That arrogance is going to get us a few hidings this season. We need to play to the players we have and neutralise opposition strengths, Wenger refuses to do that.

Pennywise

KnobbyWellmadeHornet.gif

FeminineWindyBettong.gif

Clegg

Just started Boardwalk Empire tonight. 1st ep was ace. Think I was a bit spoiled by having it directed by Scorsese though. Not sure how the next few eps can live up to that.

Jarnet87

sounds interesting, will give it a try tomorrow

enjoying the hell out of it(The Knick). It's got a really gritty look to it.

Welbeck gonna Welbeck. You can't just give him one chance he needs 3 or 4 if you want him to put it in the back of the net. Dat Dortmund counter, Fergie should of done everything in his power to get Kloppo to be his successor. Klopp please come to Old Trafford and continue van Ghaleons work.

Pennywise

There's no reason to. SPOILERS. The show got shafted by HBO and skipped several YEARS. STUFF happened in those YEARS we'll never get to see.

I'm still mad about it. :/

Yeah, but it's not the fault of everyone here that HBO sucks.
And not everyone has the backround knowledge of these years...
Luckily I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom