• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Thought they could at least beat Monaco...
I wasn't convinced. They made pressure at the beginning trying to score that 1-0 in the first 15 minutes to force the opposition to open space. Didn't work because of miserable missing of chances. They have no plan b apparently.
But dat Roger Schmidt
Milch pls. Only a Bayern fan from Honduras would hype Schmidt.
Bayern youth team is loosing against Citys youth team.
Good, everytime the Bayern A squad won, their youth lost.

Linius

gPxTxI9.jpg

From four years ago. He looks so wasted :lol

Linius

British press love the WAGs don't they? There are hardly any pictures of Blind and his GF from all the years he's been playing here. If the Ajax players go out to dinner in Amsterdam they don't get followed around by the press :p

It's reported Januzaj has clashed with Vertonghen, claiming his Belgium teammate has kicked him.

"Ah, Januzaj is young," explained Wilmots.

"We've sat down with him and told him we like the way he plays, but he must respect others.

"We've made this clear to him and I think he has understood."

Apparently Januzaj nutmegged Vertonghen too many times and he got pissed. He need not worry though. He's really good friends with Hazard, Lukaku, Origi, Chadli, Fellaini, and Witsel.

Jarnet87

Good seeing Carrick out with the team, can't wait til he's back.

what is this nonsense of Rumbo sitting with these young english punks.

JS46538307.jpg

So all the players that brought company with them sat together and all the others that didn't or coudn't sat together. The team with Rppmey automatically loses.

Zabojnik

We need more Kingsley Coman in our lives. Allegri please. I know you won't field him against Milan, but both him and Morata better be in the starting XI against Cesena next week.

10706961_706344089449764_1654702772_n.jpg

Not surprised that some like the PES demo. It is responsive, has arcade-ish gameplay but the bloody presentation. Man.

It's like a part of Konami is still stuck in the late 90s. It's embarassing to see.

For what it's worth I like how players look more than in FIFA. They look more lifelike. Everything else graphically just falls apart though.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Not surprised that some like the PES demo. It is responsive, has arcade-ish gameplay but the bloody presentation. Man.

It's like a part of Konami is still stuck in the late 90s. It's embarassing to see.

For what it's worth I like how players look more than in FIFA. They look more lifelike. Everything else graphically just falls apart though.

Fifa has nothing like the master league

And people know this

inky

No PC PES Demo and it's last gen's version anyway. I didn't have much hopes but this is fucking ridiculous.

Another year, another footy game I skip =/ Time to dust off my 360 WE9.

His girl doesn't look that nice. She nice and all but... looks like the kind of chick I see on campus every day. Probably has a flat butt.

Let's face it you guys are just posting pictures of Blind and his girl as an excuse to look at him. It's okay, he is handsome.

Hixx

We are now down to analyzing how United players are seating, if you thought discussing efukt videos was the all time low you were wrong.
nt5j5sS.png

Who the fuck said efukt was an all-time low? Was it Wes?

I bet the depth of his sexual depravity is /r/gentlemanboners.

Pennywise

Wengers accent is alot stronger when he speaks french, compared to the accent when he speaks german.
Next Wolfsburg manager to get Bendtner in form.

Hixx

omfg

This show on ITV

Wes Brown has a snakeskin surround for his TV
This kid is spooning a lass on his couch and he's wearing socks with holes in. On TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom