• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
And "Juved" made me want to look up the ur-Juved. It was such a brilliant moment. All the Juve hate from the Milanistas, the quick reactions from everyone else. The gif of the Muntari goal Buffon save. And then Sunhi's gif of Vidal getting tackled? Perfect, classic footygaf moment: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=35468127#post35468127

What a great day
570LDBV.jpg

Believe FC like start to the match
iblnXWVYG8f9QU.png

Gambit

Bayerns starting line up after the closing training:
Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba - Alonso, Rode - Götze, Müller, Robben - Lewandowski
Looks like a 4-3-3....

looks pretty good to me. I like it. Rode can bring the pace and Xabi the direction.

Think about what we are saying here. What have we become :-(

It really is amazing how quickly confidence can grow and dissipate.

A couple of years ago I was confident we would win every match apart from City, Liverpool and Chelsea A. Otherwise I was almost sure we'd win games.

Now, I have doubts about more or less any and every game. MK Dons I was pretty confident about...

On the other hand, I imagine Liverpool fans feel very confident about most games nowadays and that might not have been the case up until even Nov/Dec of last year.

I don't get it.

Please explain what I'm supposed to be seeing here?

Player in white (centre of screen) tries to fool the defence by "fainting" on the pitch... no one falls for it though and the moment he stands up the unsympathetic linebacker tries to stick him back down again.

Pennywise

Did you put money on it?

AS Monaco - Bayer Leverkusen
Tipp 2

FC Liverpool - Ludogorets Razgrad
Tipp 1

Juventus Turin - Malmö FF
Tipp 1

Olympiakos Piräus - Atletico Madrid
Tipp 2

Real Madrid - FC Basel
Tipp 1

AS Rom - ZSKA Moskau
Tipp 1

FC Barcelona - Apoel Nicosia
Tipp 1

FC Chelsea - Schalke 04
Tipp 1

FC Porto - BATE Borisov
Tipp 1

A.Madrid and Leverkusen fucked me :/

Hixx

Need a Sporting result tonight, pretty confident in the other teams I've got.

LFMartins pls get on the phone to your team and tell them "Hixx from the Internet" is counting on them to buy himself some new boxers.

Blablurn

Yeah, well it was just an 1€ bet anyway.
Lost the major part of the 10€ with Bundesliga bets when Bayern fucked up against Schalke! and Gladbach with the draw against Freiburg...

Shaw could play in an 80s music video as a woman.

It's always Bayern's fault, innit?

Need a Sporting result tonight, pretty confident in the other teams I've got.

LFMartins pls get on the phone to your team and tell them "Hixx from the Internet" is counting on them to buy himself some new boxers.

Will do. Nani will score an hat-trick.

Watching the kids playing right now at the Uefa Youth League. We are beating Maribor 2-0 at moment, first goal was scored by José Postiga who is the brother of Helder Postiga.

Our youth team is so fun to watch. Guy runs past the goalkeeper, sits down two defenders and with an empty goal he puts the ball into orbit...

That´s better, 3-1 with 2 min left.

Yen

Sturridge tweeted that he was getting closer to fitness, pushing himself to the limit, then a pic of him in training. Maybe there's a chance he can make the bench at the weekend.

Pennywise

That's fucking embarrassing tbf.

Dortmund - Arsenal 0:2 (0:2)

Bilbao - Donezk 0:2 (0:1)

Porto - Baryssau 2:0 (1:0)

Maribor - Sporting 1:3 (0:1)

Chelsea - Schalke 04 2:1 (2:1)

FC Bayern - ManCity -:- (0:2)

AS Rom - ZSKA Moskau -:- (2:1)

Monaco - Leverkusen 3:1 (2:0)

Chelsea,Bayern and Roma and Sportings games are still on.

Chelsea,Bayern and Roma and Sportings games are still on.

Just tuned in for Chelsea, first thing I see is a Schalke player diving for a pen.

Edit : holy fuck, the microphone must be right next to the Chelsea coach lol. "IN BETWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. GO IN BETWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom