• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
have you got any after sun

if not

i dunno

Yeah loads. It's not helping :lol

I dunno if I still have demons souls. Might buy dark souls when I can though. Or just wait for blood borne

I really liked demons souls gameplay I just didn't have the patience for it

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bale:

“I love Spurs fans; you never know, I could come back one day.

“I’ll never forget the great European nights at White Hart Lane. They were amazing.

“Tottenham will always have a place in my heart. I hope the fans still love me even though I’ve moved on.

“I hope they understand that obviously Real Madrid is a massive, massive club and that they respect my decision.

“From the moment Madrid put the offer in it was difficult. [Tottenham] was somewhere I felt so comfortable and so happy.”

one day...when his legs have gone...

he will return

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^^^^^

:loooool, ok, I will try it. This Monday & Tuesday. Maybe Sunday. Or Saturday.

If you REALLY want to be sold on the game, ask OddMorsel on whatsapp or Hixx. My English is just too limited and shite to tell just how AWESOME that series is :lol

Zelda for adults.

actually fuck Zelda, ain't no recycled temples and gimmicky gadgets here. And Link is too powerful, here you're just a spunkbubble with a wooden sword.

Suen

I dunno haha, but I doubt it!

spoiler
The one with the green mask?
The king of the palace, that very first level you start in. He is sitting in his chamber or whatever as soul and doesn't attack you. If I remember correctly he only starts attacking you after you've taken a certain amount of HP from him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
YES FF! Now we're talking

The king of the palace, that very first level you start in. He is sitting in his chamber or whatever as soul and doesn't attack you. If I remember correctly he only starts attacking you after you've taken a certain amount of HP from him.

yeah that's the one! He's a secret boss, I'm not sure but I think he drops his set and/or weapon? Meh, it was a shit fight, no worries.

Me and Quiche playing Fifa 15 on early access...

I got JT sent off after 5 minutes

Then Matic sent off at HT

Ronaldo scored the penalty for Real, now Benzema scores, its over :(

L1NETT

Sherwood has got two more jobs he can turn down in Fulham and Cardiff

Don't worry Tim Man United will come calling eventually

On football manager

But aye Neil Lennon has to be a great shout for either of those clubs. Or maybe Hughton

Me and Quiche playing Fifa 15 on early access...

I got JT sent off after 5 minutes

Then Matic sent off at HT

Ronaldo scored the penalty for Real, now Benzema scores, its over :(

The web app was up

Then it was down

Now it's still down

Fuck off EA.......Incompetent twats. Just imagine if EA was your doctor?

Dead

Linius

Ukraine: W1 D2 L1
Netherlands: W1 D1 L1
Switserland: W1 D0 L2
Belgium: W1 D2 L1
Turkey: W1 D2 L0
Greece: W2 D1 L1

Hmm, Greece had a pretty good week. Overall we're not really underperforming in this first week of European football. Hopefully Ajax can bag a win next time, APOEL away. We need more points.

So...last year then? He was brilliant.

He will link up so well with Adnan that you will be in love in a few years.

M8 this kid is 15 and already doing really well in his shit league. Halilovic didn't even light up the u17 world cup last year. That is why I stopped supporting him. He's dead to me now.

Well, at least he has the work ethics going for him I guess. He's like 15/16 I think, so, yeah, makes sense that he'd stay to finish school and shit.

Another potentially great player with a crazy manager. Marry pls.

Zaboooo: Here is a video of Odegaard vs Portugal's u21 team.

http://www.vgtv.no/#!/video/100702/se-fantastiske-oedegaard-mot-portugisiske-stjerner

Facism

hahahahah Trabzonspor. Do those dirty cunts on the last second of extra time!

hahah even better it was a Greek bro who scored it

Does the full game feel like the demo?

Is PES good?

So many important questions

A little better than the demo

We lost 4-1.

We were in with a chance at 2-1 down until 80th minute when Quiche wanted me to play a short free kick and it went straight to Ronny and he ran and scored.

Basically, it was all Quiche's fault

It my fault :(

Sherwood has got two more jobs he can turn down in Fulham and Cardiff

Don't worry Tim Man United will come calling eventually

On football manager

But aye Neil Lennon has to be a great shout for either of those clubs. Or maybe Hughton

Stuck a tenner on Sherwood to Fulham a while ago. Very good price.

He fucking better not turn them down if they come for him. I could do with a new gpu, boost them 1440p frames.

Hmm, Greece had a pretty good week. Overall we're not really underperforming in this first week of European football. Hopefully Ajax can bag a win next time, APOEL away. We need more points.

I appreciate that you've realized that Russia is simply out of reach and didn't include them here. Must have hurt.

But you guys really are underperforming since this ISN'T the first week. Having only three teams left isn't great and is going to hurt in the long run.

L1NETT

Stuck a tenner on Sherwood to Fulham a while ago. Very good price.

He fucking better not turn them down if them come for him. I could do with a new gpu, boost them 1440p frames.

Thing in your favour is location

Who did he turn down, Baggies I think?

I dunno what goes on in that man's head

A good guess would be not a lot

Maybe he just dreams of designer gilets

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Someone buy Asamoah please, he's wasting his career with us

tumblr_nc3uzbO8gj1r30r4xo1_500.gif

tumblr_nc3uzbO8gj1r30r4xo4_500.gif

Did you really used to be a professional wrestler?

Yeah m8

Wrestled for a company called Anglian Championship Wrestling

It is now called Total Action Wrestling.

Also wrestled for FWA with Alex Shane. We worked together when I was working in a College to come up with a workable syllabus for a 'qualification' in Professional wrestling which is being taught up in the north I think.

He offered me a chance to be part of Wrestletalk TV but I turned it down. I have nothing to do with the business anymore so felt like a charlatan.

Batongen

Banned
So, do we think the Scottish are stupid enough to have voted yes, Footy-Gaf (at least financially it would be)?

It has even stopped releases for me the last week at work and I wouldn't surprise me, when getting back into work tomorrow, if the office has changed name to EBC.

Yeah m8

Wrestled for a company called Anglian Championship Wrestling

It is now called Total Action Wrestling.

Also wrestled for FWA with Alex Shane. We worked together when I was working in a College to come up with a workable syllabus for a 'qualification' in Professional wrestling which is being taught up in the north I think.

He offered me a chance to be part of Wrestletalk TV but I turned it down. I have nothing to do with the business anymore so felt like a charlatan.

Incredible.

Did you ever win a title? Do you miss it?

Nice summary. And yeah we also need that win if we even want to dream of getting second place in the group, can't drop any points vs APOEL.

I appreciate that you've realized that Russia is simply out of reach and didn't include them here. Must have hurt.

But you guys really are underperforming since this ISN'T the first week. Having only three teams left isn't great and is going to hurt in the long run.

Year after year the teams that get their chance in Europe screw it up royally and fuck us in the points department. Twente and Feyenoord have done fuck all for years and teams like PEC(even though I thought they were decent), Groningen, Utrecht and Heerenveen just aren't good enough to make a difference.

AZ was the one team that always took the EL seriously and had a decent enough squad to actually get somewhere, and they're semi-dead now(after we bought their entire team every year).

We can only hope Ajax and PSV can get places this year, Feyenoord sure as hell ain't doing shit.

Incredible.

Did you ever win a title? Do you miss it?

I never won a title, that wasn't really the point of me doing it. I became friends with the head trainers at ACW and they decided to make me the head trainer for what we called 'the nursery'. It was basically the n00bs that came in.

I would quite often do jobs on shows which we call the 'curtain jerker' which was that i'd go out first and get my arse kicked by one of the newer wrestlers to build them up a bit of interest or hype. It also got the crowd going somewhat.

I miss it so much....... If I could go back I seriously would but I had a back injury where I couldn't walk for 2 weeks. Terrified me to be quite honest.

I did win some high profile matches in my home town. Highlight of my career tbh. One of my trainee's wrestles full-time in America now. I also helped to train Drew Mcintyre. He became Drew Galloway in the WWE i believe.

Nice summary. And yeah we also need that win if we even want to dream of getting second place in the group, can't drop any points vs APOEL.

Year after year the teams that get their chance in Europe screw it up royally and fuck us in the points department. Twente and Feyenoord have done fuck all for years and teams like PEC(even though I thought they were decent), Groningen, Utrecht and Heerenveen just aren't good enough to make a difference.

AZ was the one team that always took the EL seriously and had a decent enough squad to actually get somewhere, and they're semi-dead now(after we bought their entire team every year).

We can only hope Ajax and PSV can get places this year, Feyenoord sure as hell ain't doing shit.
Panathinaikos are a bit poop so PSV should be able to finish top 2. Feyenoord too, Standard couldn't even create one scoring opportunity against Zenit in the home leg and then got dominated by a ten man Zenit away. Shouldn't be impossible to overcome them.

Zabojnik

It PAINS me that you haven't experienced the glory that is Demon's Souls yet. It really is worth renting a PS3 for :lol

I can't play that many Souls games in such a short period, please understand. I get burned out on games series quite easily. Which is why I'm so fucking glad Bloodborne is attempting something a little different. I was feeling serious Souls fatigue by the end of DS2. Demon's' Soul's' will have to wait. I'll get the HD remaster.

M8 this kid is 15 and already doing really well in his shit league. Halilovic didn't even light up the u17 world cup last year. That is why I stopped supporting him. He's dead to me now.

Zaboooo: Here is a video of Odegaard vs Portugal's u21 team.

http://www.vgtv.no/#!/video/100702/se-fantastiske-oedegaard-mot-portugisiske-stjerner

Don't listen to KidA's lies Zab.

Sorry, FF. When it comes to young talent, I choose to believe KidA Seven. We're not signing Odengaard anyway, Barca or some other child abusing club will come and offer his family twice the tax-free money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom