• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
Don't worry, some of us who can appreciate more than one team has been watching it all day. Copenhagen won a game again, what a time to be alive.

Look at that world class defending and goalkeeping

http://a.pomf.se/lpyiqw.gif

[IMG]http://a.pomf.se/nyqsxi.gif[/QUOTE]

Dat defending.

Imagine if LFMartins86 was a Helsinki supporter. Wooow. One. Mirrion. Insurts.

Suen

I don't get it
Blacon.png

Pennywise

EPL is like the Big Boss of leagues;

"And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."

Endless battle against peasants.

So Bundesliga is solid Snake and defeats the EPL which is already over their prime time ?

Zabojnik

Does anyone know anything about this Odegaard kid, 'the nordic Messi'? Apparently we're trying very hard to bring him to Italy and are close to signing him.

Blablurn

:lol

Every year the German media praises Wolfsburg for their great transfer windows. Claiming that this could be their year.

And then they just suck.

And now think about this. Wolfsburg was German champion in 2009 lol. With Magath as their headcoach.

Pennywise

Every year the German media praises Wolfsburg for their great transfer windows. Claiming that this could be their year.

And then they just suck.

And now think about this. Wolfsburg was German champion in 2009 lol. With Magath as their headcoach.

They just had luck that Dzeko was within the thousand players Magath usually buys.

Does anyone know anything about this Odegaard kid, 'the nordic Messi'? Apparently we're trying very hard to bring him to Italy and are close to signing him.

His manager (who is fucking crazy) was on the radio here a few weeks back and talked quite a bit about him. He's not leaving before next summer for sure he said, as he still needs to finish his school. But he also talked about how much he trains, said he got it specifically in his contract that the club is not allowed to tell him not to train anymore/rest, lol. He goes there at 6 every morning to train until school, and then later again after, sounds like he really got the dedication it takes at least and he couldn't stop praising his work ethics.

FootballFan

There's a "the ____ messi" everywhere. I just assume they are left footed and talented.

Halilovic is the closest thing to next messi out there.

Odegaard is no Halilovic

And then they just suck.

Reminds me of elsk and his crap about augsburg being good, about Schmidt being a great coach etc. All bs.

Bayern is the only team in deutschland

Fcb

Pennywise

Reminds me of elsk and his crap about augsburg being good, about Schmidt being a great coach etc. All bs.

Fcb

Doesn't it hurt to stick your head so far in ?

Anyway, Augsburg is/was a great team if you consider their financial backround and their foundation.
Obviously they are far from being a top club.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jesus, Hitcher made me want to try Demon Souls again. Bought it once upon a time, played the first level, flogged it to my brother for £4 under the asking price.

And here's a mad statement: the Final Fantasy trailer looked good. That's bananas.

Ok, maybe I should give it another go. Sounds boss.

you guys should go with Dark Souls first, it's significantly easier and you'll probably end up liking it even more. DeS is a bit hardcore so save it for later/after you finish DS.

it's so fucking epic from beginning to end

pretty sure both of you won't even bother :lol but hey, here's hoping..;_;

Zabojnik

His manager (who is fucking crazy) was on the radio here a few weeks back and talked quite a bit about him. He's not leaving before next summer for sure he said, as he still needs to finish his school. But he also talked about how much he trains, said he got it specifically in his contract that the club is not allowed to tell him not to train anymore/rest, lol. He goes there at 6 every morning to train until school, and then later again after, sounds like he really got the dedication it takes at least and he couldn't stop praising his work ethics.

Well, at least he has the work ethics going for him I guess. He's like 15/16 I think, so, yeah, makes sense that he'd stay to finish school and shit.

Another potentially great player with a crazy manager. Marry pls.

dc89

you guys should go with Dark Souls first, it's significantly easier and you'll probably end up liking it even more. DeS is a bit hardcore so save it for later/after you finish DS.

So start with Dark Souls. That was the first game to come out right? Or was that Demon Souls. I'm confused.

tc has them all. I can borrow one at the drop of a hat.

There's a "the ____ messi" everywhere. I just assume they are left footed and talented.

Halilovic is the closest thing to next messi out there.

Odegaard is no Halilovic

Fcb

Odegaard is a better talent than Halilovic. That kid is seriously talented.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Demon's is the first one

they're not really related
Well, at least he has the work ethics going for him I guess. He's like 15/16 I think, so, yeah, makes sense that he'd stay to finish school and shit.

Another potentially great player with a crazy manager. Marry pls.

It PAINS me that you haven't experienced the glory that is Demon's Souls yet. It really is worth renting a PS3 for :lol

Suen

Is the DeS server still on? I still haven't killed that King. Fucking cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom