• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

PR sucked

PR is shit except for like five minutes.

ykLspZR.gif

Slizz

The plot holes in PR are pretty ridiculous, but still its straight eye candy. Plus Perlman and Charlie were decent enough.

I'm excited for a sequel to both PR and Godzilla.

Clegg

Just spent €500 on two new pairs of glasses.

Seriously contemplating laser surgery after my next eye exam. Will save myself from bankruptcy in the future.

Arnie

I'll go with some form of sales as well.

Had a scran. Watched the F1. Now I can have a hungover nap. Have to do some work when I wake up.

Arnie

Seen that, looked nice.

Did you have a mixture of chunky and skinny chips?
Yes, I had a few thick ones left so I used them up. Enjoyed the mixture. Topped with beef gravy and salt. Absolutely gorgeous.

The pie was Chicken and Ham. Have a second one in the fridge which I might just cool later. They were reduced at Tesco so they need to be eaten.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Seriously contemplating laser surgery after my next eye exam. Will save myself from bankruptcy in the future.

I would fucking laser my eyes as soon as the doctor tells me to wear glasses

Haven't you guys seen Final Destination 5??

fuck getting laser eye surgery after that :lol

my dad wants me to get them, but fuck him too :lol

Fintan

Looking to replace my iPhone. What's the best affordable Android phone at the moment? I was looking at the Nexus 5.

OnePlus One seems good and cheap, but I'm not sure how easy it is to get one of the invites.

Anyone here recommend either of those?

Jarnet87

There are no online retailers in UK/Europe that sell prescription glasses on the cheap side? Here in the states we have stuff like Warby Parker and others where the glasses will be like $100 a pair. Still a lot of money but it's a lot better then going to a glasses store and getting ripped off. I'm pretty lucky, a good friend of mine's business is selling frames, mainly wholesale. He can get me the frame and lenses for like $30.

Nicktendo86

Looking to replace my iPhone. What's the best affordable Android phone at the moment? I was looking at the Nexus 5.

OnePlus One seems good and cheap, but I'm not sure how easy it is to get one of the invites.

Anyone here recommend either of those?
Nexus. Fuck oneplus one, joke of a company.

inky

The human interaction ruined the movie.

ibaykw6JVctwU1.gif

Plus that shit wall. A wall was the plan? Wut.

The wall makes perfect sense as the last council's plan in the context of the movie. They are supposed to be a multinational council of bureaucrats and bean counters who obviously have no clue how to properly deal with the issue. It's such an obvious and common trope that it always amazes me people bring it up as some sort of flaw.

If the council were good at their jobs and came up with a solution to the problem then that would make the heroes' struggle pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom