• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
in other news

they finally found out the identity of Jack the Ripper

tumblr_m5kmq186W71rqq0c0o1_500.gif

EmiPrime

Looking to replace my iPhone. What's the best affordable Android phone at the moment? I was looking at the Nexus 5.

OnePlus One seems good and cheap, but I'm not sure how easy it is to get one of the invites.

Anyone here recommend either of those?

The Nexus 5 is great, it's like an iPhone experience but on Android with all the benefits that comes with that. Very affordable off contract too.

The new Nexus phone will be out in a couple of months so you might want to wait for that though.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
England in the t20 :(

Its all going so wrong

K1LLER7

Ordered my PS4.

White PS4 + 2 official pads
Destiny (sp.edition).
Watchdogs.
PS Plus 12 months

£420

Pick it up on Tuesday, will add you guys if I haven't got your PSN IDs already.

WJD

Ordered my PS4.

White PS4 + 2 official pads
Destiny (sp.edition).
Watchdogs.
PS Plus 12 months

£420

Pick it up on Tuesday, will add you guys if I haven't got your PSN IDs already.

Sell Watch Dogs.

Otherwise that's a top deal.

Lucky boy Root.

Dat India fielding lol

Funny how the optimism from the Test series has been kinda destroyed by the ODIs

My brother is much more into cricket than me and he despises England's negative batting and low targets in ODIs

edit: @Laboured, hope so

Just wanna play the SP really, and can't justify spending £400+ on one game collection

Hixx

Is it really bad?

Think i'll finish it and then sell it to fund for FIFA 15.

Evil Within next month too!

Watch Dogs actually plays really well... just nearly everything else is repetitive and simply average. Also it can be kind of ugly unless its nighttime or raining. When it's raining, the game looks fucking amazing especially with the in-car view, though.

Watch Dogs actually plays really well... just nearly everything else is repetitive and simply average. Also it can be kind of ugly unless its nighttime or raining. When it's raining, the game looks fucking amazing especially with the in-car view, though.

Yeah there are times when WD comes together really nicely but it's a really inconsistent experience and the PC port is awful.

Tc91

L1NETT

Funny how the optimism from the Test series has been kinda destroyed by the ODIs

My brother is much more into cricket than me and he despises England's negative batting and low targets in ODIs

Who had optimism after the tests. Only fools

Perfect english pitches helped by moronic Indian batting and an Indian team who couldn't give a rats arse about tests with world cup round corner.

Unless the ECB changes itself from the nepotism filled clique infested shitehouse that it is we are always going to be pants

I mean what on earth is Ravi Bopara doing playing.

He's the James Milner of cricket.

Salvadora

GTA V PS4/XBO is going to be mint.

Just watched the comparison video and they've really gone the extra mile in terms of graphics update and, hopefully, content.

Not interested in GTA Online in the slightest so I hope they don't divert too much energy to that.

GTA V PS4/XBO is going to be mint.

Just watched the comparison video and they've really gone the extra mile in terms of graphics update and, hopefully, content.

Impressed they're even doing extra radio content. Given the amount of time they've taken I'm actually expecting something really quite impressive.

Salvadora

Impressed they're even doing extra radio content. Given the amount of time they've taken I'm actually expecting something really quite impressive.
I know it's the way they do things but their radio silence since E3 is a bit frustrating, especially if it's coming out in November.

We had to find out about the new radio content through a DJ's instagram :lol.

K1LLER7

I just found it really bland and difficult to connect with

Didn't even finish it which is relatively rare for me

I've not followed it since the first reveal a few years ago. Everything will be new to me, however nowadays I do tend to lose interest fairly quickly if games become too repetitive.

Will most likely finish it and then sell.

Kikarian

Has UTOPIA purposely got the actors with the most annoying accents on purpose?

EDIT: Just to clarify with everyone, my old username was Kikarian.

Hixx

Yeah, GTA5s radio was really disappointing. Weakest of the 3D GTAs imo. Yes, worse than GTA3s.

MSX 4 life.

edit: I love Welsh accents on a lass.

K1LLER7

edit: @Laboured, hope so

Just wanna play the SP really, and can't justify spending £400+ on one game collection
I actually think they've got some good talent in Moeen Ali and Root. Though I still think they need consistent performers.

Also, the spinners in the England team aren't very good imo. Moeen Ali was the best one in the last test series and he's part time lol.

subtles

I had no idea The Evil Within was next month. P.Q isn't far behind. We're entering gaming's silly season. The Champions League, too.

That Bloodborne, though. Give it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom