• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omar L

"I would very much like to call your number Nu, can you confirm it"

Nu Test (me)
"No"

Omar L
"We should continue with your purchase"

Nu Test
"No I want to know how to install it before I purchase it"

Omar L
"Do I have your permission to call your number"

Nu Test
"No, you clearly do not"

Omar L
"What country to do you live in"

Nu Test
"That is not your concern, can you please tell me how to install the .exe onto a new pc"

Omar L
"I would prefer to call you"

I mean seriously

I need to relog and speak to another person I think

:lol

Elchele

Omar L

"I would very much like to call your number Nu, can you confirm it"

Nu Test (me)
"No"

Omar L
"We should continue with your purchase"

Nu Test
"No I want to know how to install it before I purchase it"

Omar L
"Do I have your permission to call your number"

Nu Test
"No, you clearly do not"

Omar L
"What country to do you live in"

Nu Test
"That is not your concern, can you please tell me how to install the .exe onto a new pc"

Omar L
"I would prefer to call you"

I mean seriously

I need to relog and speak to another person I think

LOOOOOOOL

Kikarian

I only know you by 1 name. You're stuck with this.
113.gif

Hixx

Destiny (maybe)
FIFA
Shadow of Mordor (thanks to Quiche
3AQmK.gif
)
Sunset Overdrive
Halo
Dragon Age
Warlords of Draenor

Pennywise

Destiny
FIFA 15
Dragon's Age
Smash Bros
DriveClub
Football Manager 2015

Those are must buys for me.

Fifa 15
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Football Manager 2015
Driveclub (getting it for 19€ , because I preordered the PS4 last year)
Dragon Age
GTA 5
and maybe Mordors Shadow and Evil Within.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Destiny (maybe)
FIFA
Shadow of Mordor (thanks to Quiche
3AQmK.gif
)
Sunset Overdrive
Halo
Dragon Age
Warlords of Draenor

Didnt realise Shadow of Mordor was out so soon

Fifa gonna keep me preoccupied till Far Cry 4 though I think.

He'd rather spend £700 than play Halo with you and Steve.

HOW DOES IT FEEL

One less Chelsea twat for me to play with.

Now to get rid of Steve.....

Quiche another ea access sub? Youre literally funding a whole division of EA the amount you spend. Did you download NHL 15?

Carbonox

i love this scene from the latest godzilla: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Kmuk5UedE#t=75

beware spoiler

I fucking loved that film. Need to watch it again ASAP. Some stupid shit in the film (involving the human side) and a crap lead but otherwise I thought it was superb. Godzilla himself was all sorts of epic. When he first appears and dat roar. My nipples tingled.

Pacific Rim looks embarrassing by comparison (and I enjoyed that film on the initial viewing).

Blablurn

I fucking loved that film. Need to watch it again ASAP. Some stupid shit in the film (involving the human side) and a crap lead but otherwise I thought it was superb. Godzilla himself was all sorts of epic.

Pacific Rim looks embarrassing by comparison (and I enjoyed that film on the initial viewing).

agreed!

I think since everyone knows about the movies shortcomings now the second one will be even better. especially with ghidorah and mothra coming in :O its gonna be awesome.

Bold One

I fucking loved that film. Need to watch it again ASAP. Some stupid shit in the film (involving the human side) and a crap lead but otherwise I thought it was superb. Godzilla himself was all sorts of epic. When he first appears and dat roar. My nipples tingled.

there's no need to shit on PR just to elevate Gorjira, both are quality in their own respect

One less Chelsea twat for me to play with.

Now to get rid of Steve.....

Quiche another ea access sub? Youre literally funding a whole division of EA the amount you spend. Did you download NHL 15?

ngDCi9a.png

Fuck you guys :(

We need to add Quiche to the Xbox One chalkboard, at the rate he's going MS will be making big profits off just him alone.

Carbonox

PR had some fun action scenes and I liked the scale but every other aspect was horrendous. Every human scene made me want to cut my tongue out and lick my anus with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom