• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
EPLLivescore.png

3Sixty, pls. You can take MoPo back now.

Pssh, if we give West Brom a good hiding we could be second in the table.

Weidenfeller, Piszczek, Ginter, Sokratis, Durm, Bender, Jojic, Auba, Kagawa, Großkreutz, Ramos

Let's do this!

Why is Mainz - BVB the top match anyway? Ridiculous.

hiroshawn

Banned
The Parlay Prince is back.
Any good bets to report?

Lost 7 bets already. Bayern and Peterbruh.

Parlay (8 picks)
Liverpool -140
Manchester Utd -160 Over 2½ (-125)
Manchester City vs. ChelseaEverton -260 Over 2½ (-175)
VfL Wolfsburg vs. Bayer Leverkusen
Juventus +120 AS
Roma -400
FC Porto -800

$ 2.50
$ 81.88

Fucking hell, Burnley's keeper made an unreal save to stop a van Aanholt thundercunt at the end.

John O'Shea is finished. He is like a rock tied around the ankle of the team.

Brown wasn't much better either. Should be interesting to see how Coates does vs Stoke.

Rodwell was alright in spells. Good to see him playing for the whole game. We could really do with him getting up to speed quickly. No Bony next week is great given he destroyed us back in May.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Parlay (8 picks)
Liverpool -140
Juventus +120 AS
Roma -400
FC Porto -800

$ 2.50
$ 81.88

WE KNOW NONE OF THAT IS TRUE NOW

SO WHAT PURPOSE DO YOU SERVE, JIMMY FALLON?

Hixx

Brown wasn't much better either. Should be interesting to see how Coates does vs Stoke.

Rodwell was alright in spells. Good to see him playing for the whole game. We could really do with him getting up to speed quickly. No Bony next week is great given he destroyed us back in May.

Brown thinks he's Baresi at the minute, luckily his overconfidence hasn't fucked us over yet.

When O'Shea got caught outside Jukebox I was in disbelief, though. A player who somehow has, what, half a dozen championship medals looked like a complete amateur.

Salvadora

Actors and comedians still make me laugh m8
i'm saying that, from my perspective, it's less funny when you know a forum poster (rather than comedian/actor because wat) isn't actually that person

please don't break my heart bud

now, time to eat a pepperoni pizza and watch brendan's battleship hit another mine.

dc89

Parlay (8 picks)
Liverpool -140
Juventus +120 AS
Roma -400
FC Porto -800

$ 2.50
$ 81.88

Damn!! Had a good day today.

Stoke Win (cashed out literally seconds before QPR scored that free kick - I had a feeling) @ 15/8
Wolverhampton win. @ 4/6
Over 6.5 goals on the Madrid game (inplay) 1/1

And a treble with Norwich, Bristol & Inverness. But I cashed out when Bristol were 3-2 and Norwich 2-2 for double my stake back. Good job really, as Bristol conceded and Norwich couldn't find a winner.

Yurt - I have Juventus to win as a single at 5/4. DO not fail me.

Wes

venison crêpe
Well at least our own goal we were due came in a game we were already losing. Pity because for the first 30 minutes I thought we were playing really well.

Very keen to see Vlaar, Westwood and Benteke back.

Well at least our own goal we were due came in a game we were already losing. Pity because for the first 30 minutes I thought we were playing really well.

Very keen to see Vlaar, Westwood and Benteke back.

You deserve relegation with your Okore refusal

i9p26YYdmQIeH.gif

LOOK AT HIM

i'm saying that, from my perspective, it's less funny when you know a forum poster (rather than comedian/actor because wat) isn't actually that person

please don't break my heart bud

now, time to eat a pepperoni pizza and watch brendan's battleship hit another mine.

Despite him trying to convince me, I refuse to believe Odd doesn't believe everything he said about girls weight.

I heard bud was back.

I've missed you sexy. <3

Some says sexy, other says alien looking. Whatever he is, it's quite pleasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom