• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mignolet, Manquillo, Moreno, Lovren, Skrtel, Gerrard, Henderson, Lucas, Sterling, Borini, Balotelli.

subs: Jones, Toure, Enrique, Sakho, Markovic, Lallana, Lambert.

If that's a diamond, I don't think it can be very good with Lucas and Gerrard

Fucking harsh on Sakho imo, Lovren's been worse than him. Borini isn't ideal, but 2 up top is necessary to get the best out of bost Balotelli and Sterling. Lallana and Markovic can have no complaints, might have to do their adapting from sub appearancs judging from the last 2 matches.

Bench without Allen is horribly unbalanced. 2 centrebacks, no CMs.

Would be so much happier with Allen instead of Lucas and Sturridge instead of Borini, but this is where the squad needs to show it's depth.

Buy Dele Alli pls

bud

look i made a joke that i clearly shouldn't have made

i am a merely human bean

i make mistakes too

please forgive me

The_Joker

Typical. Even your chants are stuck in the past. Have fun in league 2.
well you are starting your season like in the past...so why shouldn't we use our chants from the past? ... 4 games 2 draws? against the 16th and 17th of the league? dormtund, leverkusen and paderborn will destroy you.... ;)

bye bye pep...last season for your shitty team... selling kroos for alonso? buying benatia and bernat? it's time for a new sabbatical hahaha

Blablurn

well you are starting your season like in the past...so why shouldn't we use our chants from the past? ... 4 games 2 draws? against the 16th and 17th of the league? dormtund, leverkusen and paderborn will destroy you.... ;)

bye bye pep...last season for your shitty team... selling kroos for alonso? buying benatia and bernat? it's time for a new sabbatical hahaha

well, when it comes to getting destroyed you are probably the one who knows best here. I give you that.

inky

look i made a joke that i clearly shouldn't have made

i am a merely human bean

i make mistakes too

please forgive me

Well, at least you were not defending a women beater and attempted rapist/murderer. ;P

SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!! CHICHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L1NETT

I'm talking about the situation when some fans started to leave

I get being frustrated, we went like 12 games on the bounce without a win last year but I'd never ever walk out. Especially only at 2-0.

Also not one for booing me either. It's just not constructive

Gerrard and Lucas could be okay, right? Means Gerrard doesn't have to be the holder.

Against Ludogorets Lucas played more advanced while Gerrard remained holding. Don't think Gerrard has the legs to play anywhere else now tbh, though we could play Lucas deeper alongside him than we did on Tuesday

subtles

Gerrard and Lucas could be okay, right? Means Gerrard doesn't have to be the holder.

rNbbjzy.jpg

That panic sub by Carlo to bring on illari was the highlight of the match for me. Giving Modric and Kroos something to rely on while depo were at their best was so crucial.

Incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom