• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Tijdschema:
19:30 uur deuren open
20:15 uur aanvang Massive Attack
23:00 uur verwachte eindtijd show

Well be damned, looks like Massive Attack are going to play close to three hours tomorrow. That's nice :D

Strax

Iceland beating Turkey

perri2fvum9.gif

Phlebas

Banned
$950 for the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB off contract.

$950

$950

Thanks for the heads up.

They're holding up pretty well, not a single shot on Italy's goal. Norway are trying though, need that second Zaza goal.

Lol what a joke, I'll be waiting for my Nexus 6.

Linius

Finished The Wolf Among Us tonight. Great stuff, think I liked it more than The Walking Dead. Missed three book of fables entries, need to get back in episode 3 and 4.

Linius

How many concerts do you go to a month? D:

That really depends on my financial situation and who's coming to town. Which is probably the most obvious answer :p

This month it's Beck and Massive Attack. Normally I would have been at a Damien Jurado gig at this very moment but he cancelled his tour due to an injury.

It's actually my birthday today so it would have been cool to see him tonight :p

LNBL

That really depends on my financial situation and who's coming to town. Which is probably the most obvious answer :p

This month it's Beck and Massive Attack. Normally I would have been at a Damien Jurado gig at this very moment but he cancelled his tour due to an injury.

It's actually my birthday today so it would have been cool to see him tonight :p

Happy birthday bro!

nsbwx50pthah_wd640.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
the build up play is really something else

feels less mechanical than Juve too. I love you Prandelli but your tiki-Italia was fucking stupid

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAV DUTCH GINGER <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom