• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Juve-GAF, there are some very, very interesting players in Italy's U-21. Sturaro being one of them. People were angry because Marotta-san spent 5M€ on him this summer, but it's starting to look like we might've struck gold. Dude's a midfield engine with very educated feet. Another potentially great player is Zappacosta. He's not ours, but he's a Juventino through and through, so ... Marry get! Berardi needs no introduction, while the much hyped Rugani hasn't impressed me so far. We'll see how he does with Empoli in Serie A this year. Same goes for Gabbiadini. This has to be his breakout year, otherwise we should free to sell him.

I'm surprised Italy has enough young players to pull together an U21 squad

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, when the shit did we even talk about that? Most of that is incorrect. ;D

LISTEN SHORTY a favourite on twitter is an endorsement and a sign of approval! And horse said yes SO...you're gonna take your clothes off and join us, and you'll fucking LOVE IT.

ooh you mean the stuff in the spoilertags? No that was my girlfriend talking :lol :lol :lol

Clegg

Andorra last won a match in 2004, haven't scored since 2010 and are on a 44 match streak without a win.

Beating Wales 1-0.

jtb

Banned
iWatch looks stupid

friend of mine got one of the google watches. they're so pointless. they don't even display the time all the time, you have to shake it/press a button to display it and even then the only thing you can do with it is read emails. why the fuck are companies trying to make this a thing

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve-GAF, there are some very, very interesting players in Italy's U-21. Sturaro being one of them. People were angry because Marotta-san spent 5M€ on him this summer, but it's starting to look like we might've struck gold. Dude's a midfield engine with very educated feet. Another potentially great player is Zappacosta. He's not ours, but he's a Juventino through and through, so ... Marry get! Berardi needs no introduction, while the much hyped Rugani hasn't impressed me so far. We'll see how he does with Empoli in Serie A this year. Same goes for Gabbiadini. This has to be his breakout year, otherwise we should free to sell him.

OH Zappacosta is defo ours :lol just read his timeline when we played them ahaha <3 Dude's idol is MARCHISIO

we'll put a co-own ring on it soon enough

WHAT! Sturaro is actually GOOD? I thought that was just our annual "5 million for FUCKALL" signing

What exactly are Konami advertising - on the boards during the Wales game. I could understand a PES logo, but a big Konami logo just seems weird.

Randdalf

iWatch looks stupid

friend of mine got one of the google watches. they're so pointless. they don't even display the time all the time, you have to shake it/press a button to display it and even then the only thing you can do with it is read emails. why the fuck are companies trying to make this a thing

Well, your complaints make it sound like there is a lot to improved on, (and I believe Apple Watch has some of those improvements) like with any new type of product.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is that artificial grass in the Wales game? Looks rough

SHarris78

Jeez that 3G pitch is awful, after a slide tackle there's a black wave of shit that flies everywhere, thought my TV was on the blink at first.

mil6es

Just got home to Destiny, what class do I choose, which is the most badass?

Edit: have to wait for an 296mb update to download, estimated time 3hours

WHAT THE FUCK

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
guys we've* decided to sell our extra kidneys to buy a Lamborghini

we'll apply for a kidney transplant immediately though, and sell the Lambo as soon as we find new kidneys

a brilliant plan, it's better than a loan, please understand.

(Dear Bungieware/Gareth Bale: we = me & gf. xoxo <3)
350$ for the iShit. Ahahahahaha. I can't.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL your Apple posts

I've never seen you hate something as much as Apple :lol it's your Iniesta innit?

- Apple Watch requires iPhone
- Works with iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus
- $349 starting point
- Available early next year

lol

Great fucking goal by the Czechs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom