• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
- Apple Watch requires iPhone
- Works with iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus
- $349 starting point
- Available early next year

lol

Great fucking goal by the Czechs.

what's the point of the watch? A remote control for something you're already holding? Or am I missing something here

Salvadora

Thought Apple Pay was the big megaton out of that conference rather than the Watch.

Although, in saying that, it did look quite fashionable in the videos. Although not enough to fork over £200 for it.

Goodbye debit/credit cards and cash for the most part.
Even the Arsenal fan contributing to this week's Anfield Wrap is insufferable.

I swear it's a condition.

Is there a worse fan base?

They voted Calum Bloody Chambers their player of the month! Who was fucking 2nd? Ozil?
What is the point of generalising fanbases.

They are as varied and diverse, especially in the case of Arsenal/Liverpool/United, as the people who support them.

mil6es

what a crock of shit it looks like I'm playing Destiny tomorrow, I've got a 100mb line for christ sake, PSN you have failed me

Batongen

Banned
A recruiter going by the surname of Le Tissier wanted to add me on LinkedIn. His CV didn't include 'scores from ridiculous angles', so I didn't add him.

Zabojnik

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL your Apple posts

I've never seen you hate something as much as Apple :lol it's your Iniesta innit?

Nah, just a temporary thing. I usually just don't give a shit about their overpriced & overhyped products. I feel like hating these days tho.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
what a premface corner from Full Metal Giak of All Trades ;_; what's wrong bb ;_;

Nah, just a temporary thing. I usually just don't give a shit about their overpriced & overhyped products. I feel like hating these days tho.

I totally agree really

darknil

Don't know if posted but

BxHS9wmCYAA-Cai.jpg

It seems it was an actual original shirt sold by Manchester United.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Immobile's touch holy fuck

what have we done

who have we sold

can we call BVB and ask for more money?

HELLO?

Sack Marotta and sell everyone

Hixx

Hitcher if you want to level quickly to catch up with people in Destiny, get Crucible bounties (finish 5x mode). You don't even have to win and they're worth 5k XP (half a level at 10, so much more the lower you are).

I won't likely be getting a phone until next time this year. Still on an iPhone 4s, and it's actually doing what I need for the moment.

That jutting out camera is crazy, though. I'd definitely get a massive screen, but at 5.5 inches its practically a iPad Mini

Linius

Presumably the better camera and better screen means bigger files.

Could be buggered even for the light user.

Well yeah photos are the only reason I might need more than 16GB, that and apps. And I usually transfer pics every now and then from my phone to my HDD so I have enough space again. No need for countless pics on my phone forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom