• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaza is Italy's topscorer sul campo tbf :lol

I'll die of happiness

why can't we just sell Morata now and buy them

their understanding with each other is even better than Ciro-Zaza ;_;

Can yuo explain to me why we sold our half of Zaza anyway? We spent only like 12m after sales this mercato. Surely that'd be enough to keep our half of Zaza anyway, even if we had to spend more later?

Feorax

Hitcher set one up a while ago. Wish I knew what it did in-game...

I think being in one gives you certain rewards and bonuses whenever the Bungie overlords deem us worthy.

Do you have a link to that one? I searched but couldn't find anything.

Zabojnik

Can yuo explain to me why we sold our half of Zaza anyway? We spent only like 12m after sales this mercato. Surely that'd be enough to keep our half of Zaza anyway, even if we had to spend more later?

Book balancing. Vintage Marry. We can buy him back for 15m€ anyway.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ciro will come back to life after he goes back to his boyhood club Napoli

I think he's doing well so far tbh. Loving his flicks and touches here and there
Book balancing. Vintage Marry. We can buy him back for 15m€ anyway.
is the buyback clause confirmed? I don't know..:(

Linius

I think we are going to miss france 2016 lolol

Nah, the new system will save us anyways.

But we did look bad at times. Though we could have easily still bagged this game. Enough chances to finish it off. But yeah, no Robben and Vlaar is a big difference. And RvP is fucking useless. And if you have Janmaat making a mistake like that, no words.

Facism

classic Terim. Spring a bullshit formation that puts a dmid square in the middle of a back 3, have Inan in the middle, Gokhan as a fucking mid winger and bollocks yilmaz up front.

Might as well not play the remaining fixtures if you're not going to use the players and positions that they hold. And if Inan keeps getting in the squad despite only having 2 whole moves in his repertoire, passing back or to the side. Absolutely horrid. Hope they give whatever money they "earned" from the match back to the TFF, or at least donate it to a football charity where there are kids with an actual competitive future.

So what did Sneijder contribute at all? Looked like nothing. Every time De Jong + 1 have to put in a 120% on defense because he can't be arsed and he contributes nothing on the offensive end. He needs to go, I've been wanting him gone since 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom